FJ80 | FZJ80 | LX450 | HDJ81

J80 : Toyota FJ80 / FZJ80 / HDJ80 Land Cruiser / Lexus LX-450

Filter by prefix:

97 collectors edition for sale. To be clear this truck was wrecked when I bought it in a front end collision the drivers frame horn was tweaked 1” and repaired by a pro body shop. air bags did not deploy and only the front valance, bumper and a head light was needed to bring it back to life. Paint is bright and shiny and has a few dings but is in excellent condition. 3x locked. 2.5” iron man lift with all adjustable upper and lower arms panhard bars. Delta panhard bracket in the rear and delta radius arms up front to correct castor. Rebuilt drive lines F/R with new Toyota joints. 35” falken wildpeak, slee short bus 9.5 warnXP, 4x4 labs rear with single swing out. Bowfin roof rack, factory rack deleted welded holes and professional paint...
FZJ80 FOR SALE 1993 fzj80 land cruiser. Runs great and hasn't had any issues. Definitely a fixer-upper and project, the interior is all there, albeit it needs some TLC Solid running vehicle, the previous owner had the head gasket replaced and the front axle rebuiltTires are 90% tread left, and brakes are less than a year old. Everything works, including the sunroof. Bluetooth Radio and touch-ups FJ80 Interior pretty good and complete, got front seats to replace current ones. FJZ80 FJ80 Toyota Landcruiser Power Gray Leather Seats, I could sell those separately. Asking 8750 and looking to sell before I go back to school. Clear is pretty shot but the body is straight and there is no rust.
Price Drop $13000 $14,500 15,500 OBRO List of recent maintenance: Pesky Heater Hose (and subsequent coolant flush) Rear Heat Delete and new HCV Valve Cover Seal and PCV and PCV hoses Spark plugs and wires Rear axle seals (1/22) Front axle seals kit from CruiserTeq (2021) New fan clutch Aisin Thermostat housing orings Distributor ORing New winch 2021 (RC 9500 PRO) Window Belt Molding OEM (2022) New front unoints (napa) Rust repaired on driver rocker panel (some small spots near the wheel wells still need attention) New OEM rear locker actuator (2021) The Not So Great: AC not working (compressor clutch is bad) Windows are slow but work Needs oil pump seal and front main done (have the kit just have not had the time yet) Needs a new rear...
This is one of my Tripple Locked Cruisers. I almost built it into a crawler, but found another TL and will use that. This one is too clean. Not perfect but a very nice specimine. - 98,428 Miles, Purchased from a Jeweler who used it in her business. Always Garaged. I've put about 3,000 miles on it since I purchased 2 years ago. - Tripple Locked - Works flawlessly - Very clean interior. So clean you almost smell new car smell. Smells great, never smoked in, never any pets. - Axle service was done by Toyota, pretty recently (before I bought it) because when I went to do it, it was fresh fresh fresh. - Needs Shocks, I believe they are the original ones - CEL light is on, its been a few years since I messed with it but believe it was...
Posting this for a friend who has to many cruisers and needs to get rid of one. The good.... 4x4 labs rear bumper, trail gear front bumper, slee sliders, OME suspension, triple locked, approximately 200,000 miles, and relatively rust free. Also the body is pretty straight except for a few small dents and no rust bubbles around the glass. It also has no factory roof rack or holes in the roof besides the moonroof. My buddy has never used this rig much but he's always ran it at least once a month. The bad..... flares are gone but the job needs to be finished. Paint is in pretty rough shape. The steering column is missing the shroud, the drivers seat is not the best. The rest of the interior is actually pretty decent albeit it dirty and...
Hey all, I bought an LX450 on a whim a few months ago and have decided I’m going in a different direction. Vehicle has a salvage title. I found this out after I bought it since I was just looking for an 80 to build out and didn’t care. Looks like it had a hit to the front in mid 2000s but I can’t find any evidence of it and the original panels are all still there including the factory barcodes 🤷‍♂️ Common questions that I’m getting that I don’t want to repeat: Can I drive it to x? Yes, it’ll drive anywhere reliably How bad is the rust on the frame?”Surface rust that is non-structural but someone should take a steel brush to it. Not me Will you hold it for me for a month? No 😛 196k miles Triple locked I just did the...
I am selling our family (3 brothers have driven this) LX450. My younger brother was driving this and the right rear door was hit a few years ago. Subsequently the insurance company totaled the car because of the age. I was able to find a new door and get it hung, but it does have a salvage title now. During the repair I also had them replace the gas tank and rear axial housing. This car still runs great but show signs of being stored outside for the past 14 years in Arizona. (Cracked leather seats, cracked dash, and faded exterior paint). I have never really cared how it looked but only how well it drove, as this was our off roading toy. It is factory triple locked. I decided to let this go as I have only taken it out once in the past...
$8,999 obo 1996 Toyota Land Cruiser: 315k miles, triple locked, mechanically maintained, reliable vehicle. Daily driver since 2003. In 2013, a low speed, head on collision with a small car and the previous ARB bumper occurred. Straightened the frame, replaced the bumper, put pins in the hood and left the body damage. Being a daily driver, this vehicle has benefited from ongoing maintenance and repairs over the years. No off road upgrades. Verbal history upon request. Roanoke, VA
Awesome fzj80 in great shape. The truck is factory painted is Desert Dune with all the collector badges, dark emblems and floor mats. Everything is in perfect mechanical order with ice cold air. Like the title mentions this is a factory optioned K294 triple locked cruiser. The current mileage is a little over 159,000. All of the body panels have the factory vin stickers, the carfax is clean and clear with no mileage discrepancies or vehicle damage. Please feel free to call or text me at 270-799-1078 or message me through here with questions. Not many out there like this one. Price: 42,500
Looking to sell my 1996 LX 450. It has ~167k miles. Also willing to work out trade for 200 series TLC. Price: $35,000 I bought this car last year and am looking to get into something bigger for longer trips (I'm 6'5 and more than 3 hours gets uncomfortable for me). The car is in great shape. Starts/runs perfectly, AC ice cold. Paint is 9/10 (Dark Emerald Green Pearl). Clean Carfax. I have full service records for the car - performed at Lexus of Dayton for about 95% of its life through ~140k miles. Some details below (as much as I can remember): Wheel/Tires: - Fifteen52 Wheels on 35" KO2s Engine / Drive Train : Re-geared with 4.56 Nitro Gears (by Land Cruiser Outfitters) ARB Air locked front and rear. This is wired to OEM...
Hi MUD, I have my red 80 live on Bringatrailer at No Reserve and the auction ends Monday August 22, 2022. HERE is the link: https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1997-toyota-land-cruiser-177/ 1HD-FT Motor H151F Transmission Left Hand Drive Turned 25 year old in June 2022 58,911 KMS Documented Full Toyota Service History Original Paint in Medium Red Pearl Cloth Seats in Sonoma II Grey Mechanically Refreshed Ready to Drive Anywhere
Letting my Land Cruiser go. It's been a great truck, but I was ready for new. As with any vehicle this age, there are some issues, but it starts and runs reliably. There's a bit of rust under the driver's side passenger door, and a dent under where the passenger side bumperette was. I have the bumperette, but it's not on the truck. The driver's seat leather is split at the seems as is so often the case. On the bright side, after months of looking, I located a tan driver's visor, so no more droop! I replaced the OME nitros a few years and a few thousand miles ago, but they still feel great. It's sitting on 35" duratracs, but they're getting on in life. The entire truck is painted with bed liner and the fender flares were removed...
https://carsandbids.com/auctions/KVzA1kw0/1997-toyota-land-cruiser Or this guy just have bad luck?
1997 Toyota Land Cruiser 176,000 miles Factory locking front, center, and rear differentials 3 inch Old Man Emu lift 5 35inch BFG KO2s with about 1000 miles Knuckles rebuilt New alternator New battery New power steering gear box and pump New EGR valve Driver seat bottom reupholstered Third row seats included but not in photos Needs attention D light needs replacing Passenger window does not roll down. I have a window regulator in hand that I can include with sale. Passenger seat gears Rear passenger door lock has to be unlocked manually Small dents and scratches Paint bubble on front passenger side quarter panel. No rust as far as I can tell. Drive line vibration at 50mph after lift was installed. Small leak that drops about a quarter...
For Sale: 1994 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ80 4x4. 1FZ-FE 4.5L 6 cylinder gas, Factory Triple Lockers, Center locking diff with switch added, 271K miles, OME 2.5" lift, 35x12.50R16, Cobra CB, AM/FM/CD player, Dual Optima Red tops (brand new) with isolator. Clean title, Carfax, have maintenance records. Known Issues: Rust on lower doors in spots and on liftgate. Car lived in Minnesota. 35" tires do have a vibration at about 35 MPH, bad balance or broken belt? The A/C compressor may need replaced soon as it sometimes squeaks after prolonged use. The AC does blow cold. Passenger seat power motor is stuck - working on that now. New plugs, wires, distributor, and all fluids are fresh. It's not perfect by any stretch but is a very capable FZJ80...
Super clean, well maintained, runs and drives great. Mostly original with the exception of an OME medium duty lift kit, 315/75-16 Cooper AT3 tires (90% tread), and a TJM front bumper. Front seats have been reupholstered, everything else inside is in great shape (excluding the cd changer door). There are a few paint imperfections all around. But, no rust or crazy damage. This isn’t a 100k bring a trailer rig. It’s a great start to build from or just enjoy as is. $18,000, located in Bend, OR
Testing the waters on my FZJ80, looking to sell or trade It has all the bells and whistles minus belly pans Old Man Emu 2.5” lift 37x12.5 Yokohama Geolander tires 17x8.5 Fuel Anza Wheels TrailGear Front bumper Apex 12,000lb Winch Replica BajaDesigns LP9 lights HID headlights 4x4Labs Sliders 4x4Labs Rear bumper with swingout and cooler carrier 48” HiLift Jack Prinsu Roof Rack Nitro 4.88 gears TJM Pro Lockers front and rear ARB Compressor Wits End Quarter Panel mount 12” sub Door speakers Alpine Head unit Wits end Cubby holder with phone mount and Gyro Cup holder OBD2 Scangauge Snorkel OEM second battery tray 2 batteries Maintenance: Newer motor 160k miles or so Head gasket Done PHH done New starter New thermostat New radiator New...
This manual transmission 1993 Toyota Land Cruiser HDJ81 is a Japanese-market example that was imported into the US in 2021. The truck is finished in White over a matching cloth interior and is powered by a 1HD-T 4.2L 12-valve Turbo Diesel inline-six paired with a 5-speed manual transmission, a dual-range transfer case, a factory installed winch, and locking front center and rear differentials. This HDJ81 has 135,956 miles and is now offered with import documents and a clean Florida title. Additional equipment includes a 2-3 inch Pro Comp lift, gun-metal gray JDM 5 star wheels, new 33 inch BFGoodrich KO2 tires, fender-mounted mirror, mud flaps, aluminum Toyota side steps, and aftermarket LED tail lights. The cabin features cloth seats...
This triple locked 1992 Toyota Land Cruiser HDJ81 is a Japanese-market example that was imported into the US in 2021. The truck is finished in a custom Battleship Grey over a matching cloth interior and is powered by a 1HD-T 4.2L 12-valve Turbo Diesel inline-six paired with a four-speed automatic transmission, a dual-range transfer case, and locking front, center, and rear differentials. This HDJ81 has 40,202 miles and is now offered with import documents and a clean Florida title. Additional equipment includes a Toyota swing-out spare tire carrier, a bumper bar, new BFGoodrich KO2 All terrain T/A 31x10.5R15LT tires, Toyota rain guards, Toyota mud flaps. and aluminum Toyota side steps. The cabin features cloth seats along with a...
This was my son's vehicle, and unfortunately, it was damaged in an accident. Since some of the parts are unobtainium, the body shop and insurance company have decided to return it to us un-repaired. I have not the time, skills or inclination to dive into repairing it, so there is an opportunity for someone to pick up a decent project truck. 1997 FZJ80 with approximately 180k (I'll update when vehicle returns from body shop). Engine blew last summer and I replaced it with a stock, un-rebuilt unit with unknown mileage. Since then it has ran well, and even runs after the accident. The rig is far from perfect. Rear tailgate looks like it was touched up with white-out, and the radiator is leaking from the accident. Interior is pretty...
1997 73k mile. ARB Triple locked All new rubber, hoses, belts etc. New Radiator New slotted rotors New Tires Rebuilt hubs New shocks Refurbished Wheels New steering stabilizer Dometic frig counsel or OEM counsel Weather tech floor mats Zero rust Paint is in fantastic condition no dents or dings Interior is in excellent condition no rips or tears in driver seat. $75k 520-904-8000 call for more pics and details.
For sale or trade: ‘94 80 series Looking for either an Fj40 project or (stock 80 series+cash) Asking $12k from mudders ($14k to the public lol) 257k miles, OE lockers (x3) with rebuilt motors 37” pats, DIY beadlocks with sunken hardware, cut fenders, Dobsisons flexi 4” coils, Ironman FCP shocks, castor correction plates, welded diff armor, trail gear front/ rear bumpers, metal tech sliders, IPOF skid, stock gears, knuckle rebuild+ new OE birfs/ bearings/ seals within 1k miles HD steering with RHD arm (tie rod up front) kinda beat up on the exterior, some rust but not gross,interior could use a vacuum but it’s clean. Dash is not cracked but it’s covered with the escape gear cover. Missing a couple interior panels i.e. steering...
This truck is our daily driver and sees 3-5k miles a year. Factory center locked. I’ve gotten this truck to the point of adding the glitter but as much as i want to finish the build i reluctantly need to let go for my next move to the coast. $11,500. 2.5 OME Lift Center locked New complete brake system New complete AC system/ Blows cold! Replaced power steering gearbox New alternator Seats all completely rebuilt and upholstered in premium leather. ( no third row) I hate to see this one go and i know I’m going to regret this. I have many more pics and am happy to answer any questions.
Clean Texas 1994 LC with 260k miles. Rust free! All original except for the head unit. Center locked only. Stuff I've done since I've had it: OEM toyota remanufactured alternator replaced about 1,000 miles ago. New toyota Denso radiator installed last week New OEM driver window motor replaced 3 months ago New No. 1 and No. 2 shift cylinders and trans filter replaced last month. New 285/75/16 NITTO Ridge Grappler tires all around appox 4,000 miles on them. Things that need to be addressed: CEL bulb out Hood and roof clear coat starting to fade Gas cover latch not working properly ( you have to access the latching mechanism from the tool storage box. I never bothered to fix it thinking if it ever gets stolen, they'd dump it after...

Latest posts

Top Bottom