FJ80 | FZJ80 | LX450 | HDJ81

Classifieds : Toyota FJ80 / FZJ80 / HDJ80 Land Cruiser / Lexus LX-450

Filter by prefix:

Looking for an 80 in Idaho or surrounding states. Mostly interested in decent to good condition, doesn't need to be pristine, but definitely not falling apart. Stock or non-stock is okay. Willing to travel further if something comes up! List of specs I'm looking for below.. at this point I'd consider most cruisers under 220k without significant problems! Budget is flexible depending on the cruiser. Thank y'all. "Good Enough" 95/96/97 Non-locked Under 220k miles Color doesn't matter Okay service records Interior decent, carpet can be poop Rear passenger windows must slide open (I'm pretty sure most do.. but I've seen some that don't?) Minimal to some rust, preferably not on the frame No structural damage or salvage title Non JDM...
Hello! Hope everyone is doing well! I have been scouring the internet for a 1995-1997 HDJ81V in Moonglow Pearl that is preferably in excellent/very good shape! I have some minor experience importing vehicles so the location can be anywhere globally. Absolutely does NOT need to specifically be the United States (Although that would make life easier!) VX Limited 1HD-FT - YES! GX - NO! LHD/RHD - doesn't make a difference Manual/Auto - doesn't make a difference Leather/Cloth - doesn't make a difference Thank you, have a good day!
I'm a serious buyer for that exact truck, have the funds available, and will take on the work of importing from anywhere. My brother and I are travelling in an identical truck modified into an overlander, and we are travelling the world in it. It's an amazing rig, but it would be extremely valuable to have one in Canada for a daily driver when we visit home that we can also get parts from it in case of breakdowns. OEM parts are tough to find and waiting for them has cost us weeks or months of time due8ng this trip so far. If anyone has
Hi All, Cross-post from the 100-series subforum. As the title implies, I have $20-$25k to spend on an 80-series or 100-series. I'm combing the classifieds daily, but thought it couldn't hurt to post a WTB here. Since "best" means different things to different people, these would be my preferences: Minimal to no rust ~150k miles or less (understand this will be harder for 80-series than 100-series) Close to stock (not looking for something already built) Good cosmetic condition Well documented maintenance history Fewer previous owners the better, a former mall crawler would be ideal Minimal deferred maintenance I'd consider an LC but I've always preferred the way the LX looks Something on east coast would be ideal (I'm in NYC but will...
Still looking for a clean, rust free, largely original no stories 80 series in any shade of blue, grey, red or possibly white. (Pic for attention only). Budget is $25K - $30K, bumped up based on what I’ve seen in the market. Cloth interior is a must as is less than 225,000 miles. More details below. - Stock(ish) - OME lift, AT tires are fine - Clean, original interior - no torn up seats, sagging headliner, etc. - No cig odors (I’m super allergic) - Well maintained - maintenance and repairs current with some sort of documentation - Triple locked is cool for bragging rights but not needed as I won’t wheel it - Landcruiser only, no Lexus.
Posting this for a friend who is not on the forum. He's located in Chattanooga, TN and is on the hunt for an 80 series to slowly build into a solid driver and light weekend warrior. The biggest thing he's trying to avoid is rust. Aside from that, considering just about anything in a wide range of condition and prices.
Looking for a clean, unmolested 80 series. Here's what I'm looking for; Revised... Prefer a 94 with gray cloth interior, less than 200K, and is Triple Locked. If I ask too much, people read into it, or get confused. But I'll leave the original stuff below. 94, 96 or 97 Triple Locked Rust Free - California Standards Rust free, Not New York or Michigan rust free standards. Smoke Free Accident Free Preferences are; Under 200K, but really want under 150K Cloth Interior, especially in a 94 No factory roof rack Hell, a Poverty Pack would be ideal. Not interested in Snorkels, over 2" lifts, 2K pounds of added overland modifications, or anything that can't be removed and the vehicle easily returned to original. I can live with an ARB...
Right at the beginning of Covid, I had the opportunity to purchase a 95 FJZ80 in moonglow pearl w clothe interior. I waffled on the purchase and someone else purchased it before I made up my mind and I have regretted my decision since that time. I am looking for an FJ80 or FJZ80 in moonglow pearly that meets as many of these requirements as possible: Moonglow Pearl Grey Cloth Interior (Ideally Blue like shown in photo below) 1995-1997 Stock or mostly stock (lift & tires are fine) Factory e-lockers nice to have, but not mandatory Preferably in Western US, but willing to travel for the right rig. Let me know what you have Pictures for emphasis. This is the one that I missed out on.
Hello, I am seeking a decent 1993 to 1997 FZJ80 I intend to use for a 70 series build. Here are the musts that I need if you have a vehicle that you want to sell your rig to me: Good domestic Title. Please dont contact me if you have a vehicle without a title. Clean very low near rust free axles (prefer no E lockers) Brakes In decent shape and not rotten Good transfer case. Tranny could be blown or in poor shape Engine could be running or not running. Body could have damage and poor paint Interior can be in any condition Wheels and tires could be any, just good enough to roll around. If you have something that meets these parameters please PM me and I will get back to you! Thanks Kirk

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom