FJ80 | FZJ80 | LX450 | HDJ81

J80 : Toyota FJ80 / FZJ80 / HDJ80 Land Cruiser / Lexus LX-450

Filter by prefix:

I am located in Raleigh, NC but will travel and/or ship for the right truck. My plan is to do a light restoration on whatever I buy, so paint...
Need a trail rig for my growing family of 6. It’s purpose will only be an off-road toy so it can be rolled and chopped, un-smogable, ugly, etc...
Hoping to find a 93-97 Land Cruiser with less than 200k miles preferred but not a deal breaker. Doesn't need to have lockers either, I'm mainly...
Hey everybody, Here is what I am hoping to find, - 225k Miles or less on the engine, engine replacements are fine - with little to no rust on...
Long shot here, but figured I would see what turns up... Preferences: 1996-97. Would consider other years. Any color except beige...
I'm in the market for a locked 80 in Good to Great condition. Mileage may vary. Condition is key and locked. 93-97 ok. Budget $25-$35k Let me know...
I'm looking for a 95-97 FZJ that doesn't necessarily have to be 3X locked - like everyone else I suppose. Mechanically sound with no rust (also...
Hey all, so I posted a thread a few weeks ago about a triple locked cruiser near me asking for input......... and it sold. Haha I’m not really...
Hi all, ideally I’m looking for a 95_97 with low miles, interested in white or grey, only interested in a west coast truck, well maintained...
Looking for a non beat up land cruiser 80 series/ Lx450. located in Pennsylvania but willing to travel!!!
Hey guys, new to the forum; I used to have an 04 TJ that I've since given to my younger brother. I've been looking at the 80 series for a while...
Hello: I'm based out of Connecticut, but looking nationwide: - Prefer the 1993-1994 styling but would consider 95-97 with cloth interior (I've...
Wrapping up a project and looking to build an FJ80 for a fun family hauler/off roader. Ideally would be: Clean rust free body and frame Passable...
Looking to switch out on my 91. Hopefully somewhere in southern California. Hopefully. Perhaps this is a unicorn?
I am in the market for a relatively low mile (<150K), preferably white, preferably with lockers in good to great condition 1996/1997 Land Cruiser...
I’ll be making a drive for work from Charleston, SC to Peoria, IL next week and am looking for a 93-97 80 series LC or LX. This will be my kids...
Hey everyone, I am looking to buy another 80 series land cruiser... budget is 10,000$... can increase budget if the rig is in good shape and worth...
Stock preferred, some upgrades welcome. In Los Angeles area no rust
I am searching for a 95-97 LC 80 to keep for a long time and build from. I love primitive camping and go 10+ camping trips a year. I will mainly...
Looking for a 95-97 80 series and in somewhat decent shape not a huge project vehicle. Also, nothing lifted more than 2 inches and cannot have...
Just sold my 100 and looking to find the right 80 again. Located in California but willing to drive or ship. 93-97 unlocked ok stock or modified...
Hey everyone, I have been looking for a while, but cant find what im looking for. I am wanting a well maintained rig, from 93-97. Stock-ISH...
I am In Vancouver British Columbia desperately searching for an HDJ81. I want to go through my "local" options before I seriously consider...
Looking for a decent fj80 with low mikes, would consider an older model as well (1988 etc). Clean, history a plus, lockers a plus but not a...

Thread Filter

Top Bottom