FJ80 | FZJ80 | LX450 | HDJ81

Classifieds : Toyota FJ80 / FZJ80 / HDJ80 Land Cruiser / Lexus LX-450

Filter by prefix:

Hate Hate Hate to sell this but I am needing to change back to a truck. Plan was to continue to restore to original quality but will let someone else take her the rest of the way and enjoy her capability. Just needs some cosmetic TLC, side molding etc but mechanically very sound. First owner had some taillight guards installed and drilled into body panel 🤦🏻‍♂️ plan was to restore and cover those up just never got to it yet. Clean Carfax. No frame rust. Triple locked. Lockers, 4WD, AC, heat, everything works! My daily driver so mileage will change until sold. 178.8k miles currently. New 2.5” Dobinsons lift Front Runner roof rack Falken 285/75/16 AT3Ws (about 500 miles on them) New radiator Went ahead and had spark plugs recently...
I am looking for an 80 series 95-97 triple locked LC or LX450 that has already had the head gasket redone/replaced. Under 250,000 miles. Decent shape inside and out. Little to no rust. Built up or stock. Budget $19k. Within 400 miles of Chattanooga, TN. Serious offers only please. Looking for a daily driver that can also be a weekend warrior. Not too much to ask-right?
I am looking for a clean stockish ( small lift, all intact no snorkels) 96-97 black or white collectors edition Land Cruiser. I am located on Atlanta and willing to travel for the right truck. No rust. No rust fixes, jaut clean no story truck. PIC IS FOR ATTENTION But good example of what I am looking for less than 285k miles thought I had the black one in greenville bought, slipped through my fingers…sucks.
Daily Driver $20,000- selling my LS swapped 93 fzj80 with factory lockers and the full float disc rear. Engine is an all aluminum 6.2 With Truck Norris cam 400+hp/tq. Trans 4l60e built for 450hp with truck yeah converter. T-case has part time 4wd conversion, 10% underdrive high range gears and 3.11 low range. Front axle has Asian hubs, recently rebuilt knuckles with bearings, hd steering, caster plates and axle moved forward 1”. Rear axle has track bar correction brackets. Suspension is old man emu 4”. Front and rear Slee bumpers with tire carrier, metal tech rock sliders and belly skid. Tires are 37-12.50-17 geolanders. Interior is well used, body has a couple dents and small rust spots.
Selling my '97 Triple Locked. I can send excel doc on all the work during my ownership. I have extra parts and goodies to go with it as a package deal. Used only OEM, equivalent, or proven upgraded aftermarket parts. I am glad to answer any questions you have. 225k miles. I have $26,500 in the truck. I am negotiable on price. Located in Greenville, South Carolina. I can send pics, videos, and facetime for serious buyers. Tires, Wheels, Brakes: 315/75 R16 Mastercraft MXT (70% life) - 5 matching in rotation 4 Original 1997 Shouldered Lug and 4 Spare 1994 Tapered FZJ80 Wheels New Tapered Lug Nuts Extra Center Caps and original Shouldered Lug Nuts New Brake Booster New ABS Brake Pump New Brake Master Cylinder New Rear Passenger Brake...
$7k obo Currently not running, I think the rubber gas line ruptured some where. I think. Highlights slee front bumper, 4x4 labs rear (my first welding project and not the best to be honest), 6.0L vortec (donor had about 100k miles on it), 4l80e w/ marks adapter, 5.29 gears, arb front, tjm rear, 4" OME lift with caster correction plates, I made my own "delta" rear panhard bracket, dakota digital guages, Steel nutz radiator w/ DCC controller. When she's running, she's a lot of fun to drive - it reminds me of being back in high school again. I'm out of steam though, and it's time for someone else to enjoy this project. Clean title, you'll need a trailer. Build thread
$27,000 Triple Locked 1997 LX450 / Toyota Land Cruiser 80 Series Clean California Title in hand Registered through September 2024 180,000 Miles Owned by me since August 2021 Originally a California vehicle, garage-kept in Aspen, CO for a time, then on to Texas (prior owner who did some of the modifications), then back to California with me. Undercarriage is solid. Selling because we’ve moved and I'm not able to put the truck to use anymore. A TON of maintenance has been done (way beyond baselining). An incredible modified and tight 80 series Land Cruiser with low miles! This truck is adventure ready and loves to explore! Modifications: -3" lift front and rear (Dobison 3” IMS) -Re-geared 4.56 (to accommodate 35” tires) -ARB onboard air...
Hello Guys! I'm selling my 1993 80'.. This truck have been a dream to drive, own and built: Is time to get a house since my family is getting bigger. I bought her BONE STOCK from a TOYOTA certified Mechanic. Everything has been done by MY hands or qualified technicians. EVERYTHING that you can possibly imagine on preventive maintenance was already done. This is a 93’, a 23 YEAR OLD TRUCK. It does not look like it; it looks like a new truck. It does not drive like it, it drives like a dream. But you have to understand this; it is a 23 year old truck. It is NOT perfect but might be one of the best ones for sale right now. I´m pretty sure I will not list ALL of the mods and maintenance because there are so many, but feel...
I am selling my 1992 HDJ81. I have had it almost 2 years. It currently has 190K on the clock. It has been a great truck but i have too many cars right now. 1992 1HD-T 190K km Center locked 3” lift K02 33s JDM tire carrier Snorkel Maintenance I have done or have had done: Injector pump rebuild completed in the last 2 months Front brakes Front knuckle repack AC compressor Evaporator Condenser AC drier Alternator Water pump Timing belt 2 new batteries
It's time to sell my 80. I recently transferred jobs losing my company truck leaving the 80 as my only vehicle. Unfortunately, my commute is too much for this to be my daily driver so it's time to let her go. It's a triple-locked 40th-anniversary edition there is plenty of miles on it 397,XXX. The interior is what you could expect from a 27-year-old vehicle. It has been off-road but nothing major. Has mainly only ever been on fire roads and light dirt trails. I unfortunately never got to that point with it. I have added a second battery and 12V fridge in the back (included), there is also a 100-watt solar panel on the roof too. Hidden in the front bumper is an 8k lb winch mounted on a custom winch plate. Also sitting on a 3"...
08/1991 JDM VX Limited HDJ81 *Color: 3H4 Red Pearl *Trim code: FC40 - two tone brown cloth, early JDM spec "sable" *1HDT 12v Turbo Diesel *442 fully hydro 4spd automatic *Axle code: K294 *Model code: S-HDJ81V-RNPEX *Front, rear and center diff locks *Full float rear axle and disc brakes all around, unlike an FJ80 *No ABS or Air bags. The GOOD: *I am a 100% full disclosure no BS seller, I don't flip Cruisers for a living or even to make side cash. I build them. This fell in my lap, I am fixing it to my shops standards and selling it. *I am 99.9% sure this is the real deal no OD rollback 76,500 mile JDM Cruiser. *100% rust free all over top and bottom. *1HDT in excellent condition. Timing belt, tensioner, water pump and bottom end...
I'm selling my 1995 Toyota Land Cruiser. Please contact me with any questions. - Well cared for, synthetic oil, changed regularly - Not triple locked - Leather seats - Sunroof - Third-row seats included - Old Man Emu Suspension (3" lift) - Slee front bumper - 8,000 lb Warn winch and rigging - Rough Country running/fog lights - Frontrunner Roof Rack and spare tire mount - Set of traction boards that can mount to roof rack - Ladder to roof for the Frontrunner - Gobi ladder to the roof attached to the rear window - Tow hitch - Blue tooth stereo - Brand new front windshield $11,000
1996 FZJ80 LAND CRUISER 265,000 miles Factory lockers Grey leather interior Has always been in the dry south west; SoCal, AZ, NM. No rust. 3rd owner, I've had it for 10 years. Used as daily driver, never abused. Moving out of state and won't have the space for it. Third row seats currently installed, have the original running boards if desired. Top end of engine and front axle rebuilt and new radiator installed by Toyomasters in ABQ, NM on recommendation of CruiserDan. Brake booster and master just replaced by Yota Pros in Tempe. Moon Grey paint, lots of sun fade and peeled clear coat. Passenger door lock was drilled/broken into. Still locks but can't use key on that side. Sunroof does not open. Oil pressure gauge not functioning, oil...
94 land cruiser Triple locked 5.29 gears Cromeolly axles front and rear Transfer case low range gear reduction Part time kit done with hubs Trail gear hd steering arms and joints Arp axle studs and knuckle studs Slee 4" lift with ome shocks,Dobbinson track bars medium front springs heavy rear springs Pro comp beadlocks 40x13.50x17 maxxis mts Trail gear front and rear bumpers with custom rear swing out Roof rack with 2 solor panels ,and rigid pods,aux beam pods Switch panels Power seats work,sunroof works,power windows work,head liner is missing! Smittybuilt winch synthetic line Has 276k on it fresh plugs wires,thermostat,water pump,heater core,brakes,alt. Also did the HD fan clutch upgrade I know I'm forgetting alot it's a great running...
$18,000 OBO This is a 1991 Toyota Landcruiser 80 Series ‘HZJ80’ from Australia. This variant is a ‘Poverty Pack’ edition ala Australia and 3rd world countries. 1HZ 4.2L-5spd Manual-Part time 4WD Minimal Electronics, Crank Windows, vinyl interior, manual transmission, part-time 4wd, manual hubs, no sunroof etc. you don’t even get a clock. Has Twin fuel tanks from the factory, twin spare tires (one is underneath, one is swing out from the back. Has fold up middle row and jump seats. Averaging mid 20s for fuel mileage. Unsure of the A/C situation. Has higher mileage but body and frame are straight. Engine runs excellent, transmission and 4WD works great. No ABS and disc brakes all around 506km or 314k miles. Daily driving it so...
Asking $18K. Currently located in DFW area. Will be in various regions of Texas until the end of April. 245,000 Miles and counting. Still driving daily. We have had some great adventures in this car. From Northern MN to South Dakota, South Texas, Big Bend, King of the Hammers, Sand Hollow Utah and the Rubicon Trail, Wolf Creek and K2 in Mason, TX. This Cruiser has been and is super reliable off-road or on the hard pack. We are selling as we are full time travelers, and we just don't use it as we have in the past. The LX comes turnkey and is ready for more adventure. Fully setup for flat tow with internal breaking and quick connects for BlueOx tow bar. Factory electric locking differentials F/R center diff mod. 2 year old Prinsu...
Im posting my 1992 HDJ81 for sale. It currently sits around 203,000km and runs great with no blowby. In my ownership the maintenance items/mods below have been done Front knuckle rebuild New CCT Stage 1 turbo New OEM hoses Timing Belt BEBs Valve cover gasket Water pump Glow plugs Fire wall and rear fenders had rust spots which I had cut out and replaced and coated EGT and Boost gauge Water Gauge just needs to be hooked up PDI Front Mount Intercooler Clarkfab airbox which is ready for a safari snorkel Slee Shortbus front bumper The bottom of the 81 I had coated to protect it against winters here in colorado by the same shop who did the rust repair. They only did the body not the frame underneath Future items I would...
Check out the engine bay in the below photos before reading! It's so clean that I was contemplating making it the lead photo. This triple locked 1992 Toyota Land Cruiser HDJ81 is a Japanese-market example that was imported into the US in 2021. The truck is finished in a two tone silver over red with a dark gray and silver cloth interior. It is powered by a 1HD-T 4.2L 12-valve Turbo Diesel inline-six paired with a four-speed automatic transmission, a dual-range transfer case, and locking front, center, and rear differentials. This HDJ81 has 58,036 miles and is now offered with import documents and a clean Florida title. The cabin features cloth seats along with a matching dashboard and door panels. Additional amenities include factory...
Our 1997 Toyota Land Cruiser VX Limited is finished in a two-tone paint job of Desert Dune Metallic over Moonglow Pearl (color code 2AB), complemented by a tan Alcantara interior with matching door panels. Equipped with the highly sought after 1HD-FT turbo diesel engine, automatic transmission, and center locking differentials, this 80 Series has only 159,491 miles and is prepared to take on the road less traveled. Key features include: Mechanical: 1HD-FT 24 valve 4.2L inline-6 turbo diesel engine, known for its durability and performance Automatic transmission Center locking differentials for enhanced traction and stability Airbags for added safety 4-inch lift with Dobinsons shocks, offering increased ground clearance and off-road...
Tired of dealing with all these non cruiser people . This thing runs drives stops awesome . Bought it off a lady who lived in NE. It has average NE rust. Frame is good. No holes . Body has holes/spots. 184k miles clean title . She maintained it well, has lots of new parts . Average 80 series issues abs light comes on, seat motor , ac. Have new compressor in trunk . New oem radiator , clutch fan, full borla exhaust with new studs cats o2, interior is clean . No oil leaks . Provably why it’s so rusty lol. Paint is great . I’d drive this thing anywhere . It is not a parts truck yet … it would be a shame to do that because it’s really a nice truck … I have a 62 now that requires all my free time . Firm on price . If it didn’t have rust it...

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom