FJ80 | FZJ80 | LX450 | HDJ81

Classifieds : Toyota FJ80 / FZJ80 / HDJ80 Land Cruiser / Lexus LX-450

Filter by prefix:

Hello Mudders, I am looking to buy a 96-97 triple locked 80. Not looking for a total project, as l would love to drive the car home. Standard wants here, minimal rust, clean title, runs and drives, not super modified, preferably less than or around 250k, and neutral colors are always a plus in my book. I am located in Northern California but will travel along the West Coast for the right car. Budget is 20k, any leads or info would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!
Not mine, but it would be a shame to let this rig go to waste or get parted out. I don't recall when Toy went to full-floating rear axle on 80 series, someone school me, please. In any case, cheap (I think), someone please grab this up! TOYOTA FJ-60 LANDCRUISER 1989 - auto parts - by owner - vehicle automotive sale - craigslist - https://reading.craigslist.org/pts/d/shenandoah-toyota-fj-60-landcruiser-1989/7681719224.html
1993 Toyota Land Cruiser in great running OEM mechanic condition and excellent interior cosmetic condition. This truck is fit to be a daily driver today or ready for a restoration project. The truck has been in the family since 1995 after purchasing from the original owner. The truck has always lived in southern climates and has minimal surface rust on the undercarriage. Lots of work in recent years to keep it in good running condition, including new brake pads, brake rotors, rear brake calipers, tires, battery, alternator, belts, radiator, spark plugs, and tune up within the last couple years. Some repairs needed for a full restoration, including: Air conditioning blows and heats well but doesn't blow cold. Rear power windows need...
My back just isn't relenting on my trial of this project. I did a handful of maintenance items to this and every day I worked on it has just set me back. I'm likely going to lose big on this - but I've had fun 🫠 Bottom line up front: Asking $10,500 $9,000 I owned this (my first 80) in 2018 and sold it shortly thereafter to get a 200 which then got sold to buy a no-sunroof 100. At which point I got therapy and at least kept the 100 for several years. I am selling a clean Carfax 1995 Toyota Land Cruiser originally from Hawaii without a sunroof, running boards, or roof rack. It also originally included the third row seats (which I've removed, and can be included if purchased before 10/31/2023). No rear heater either. Grey leather...
LOCKED FJ80 rolling chassis for sale. Rust free frame and axles. -$5K -FJ80 Full Floater Rear axle with Factory E locker, Fj80 front axle with an unknown, but properly working air locker, I think its ARB. Housings are good, come with full knuckles and brakes. -All of the Suspension linkage like the lower radius arms and panhard bar, etc for the front, upper and lower control arms, etc for the rear -the entire steering setup from knuckles to non leaking steering box. (steering box included). -Sway bars front and rear -Rear Ebrake Cable -rust free frame and whats left of the body and interior -Will come with oem 80 series wheels and 33s -Will come with an 80 series auto trans and transfer case -Will come with a steel high clearance winch...
Build Highlights: Drivetrain: - 1HD-T swap using new factory dash harness - 110k kms since refresh (68,350 miles) - Safari Intercooler with Gturbo Grunter Extreme - Beaudesert Stainless Exhaust and 4” dump pipe - OEM Front & Rear E-Lockers with full floaters front and rear - OEM ‘94 + Big Brake Upgrade with new brakes front and rear and brake booster - Nitto Ridge Grapplers (35/12.5r17) with Hutchinson DOT Approved Beadlocks x 4 ea - Nokian LT3 Studded (315/75r17) with FIFTEEN52 Analog HD x 4 ea Suspension: - Icon 3” Stage I with 2.0 shocks and coils - King Steering Stabilizer - Landtank 2.5” Castor Plates - Delta rear panhard drop bracket - Landtank rear lower control arms - HITIT Front and Rear bumpstop spacers - New OEM bushings...
1997 Lexus LX450 - Headed to BAT for Auction This is the 4th 80-series I have owned and has been the best one yet. Bought it in 2019 from a collector in Atlanta when he was making room for a G-Wagon. It was bone stock and he had just completed an oil pump rebuild and knuckle rebuild. It is one of the cleanest 80-series I have come across in the last 15 years. Not a spec of rust on the body or frame. Below is a list of the maintenance performed (all OEM Lexus/Toyota Parts) and upgrades/modifications under my care. Paint is all original (except Rt Rear Fender Flare – repainted last year) and in Excellent shape. One spot of clear coat fading on roof at front corner of sunroof. Everything works as it should except for the CD changer. I've...
Price lowered to $15,000 before storing for the winter. Arizona Lexus with many upgrades, has 34,000 miles on new Toyota OEM engine installed 2015, truck has 322,000 original miles. Never driven in Michigan winter. Not factory locked. Very nice condition, body is rust-free and in very good shape, but has some paint fading in areas. Some upgrades provided by dogfishlake, including the Bowfin Cruisers rack and rock sliders. Can be seen/driven at my friend's business, Lakeland Car Company, 0-141 Lake Michigan Drive, Grand Rapids, lakelandcarco.com, 616-735-9400. Also posted on AutoTrader: Autotrader - page unavailable -...
Reluctantly selling my 1991 FJ80 that has been LS swapped. It has an all aluminum GM L92 engine (403HP, 417lbft TQ) and 6L80E transmission swapped in from a 2007 GMC Yukon Denali donor. The build was completed in 2021 and has over $30K in parts alone invested. A spreadsheet of the build has been maintained that I will gladly share with any serious potential buyer. Every major component of this truck has been gone over in the last 40K miles. All the OEM gauges and lighting work properly and accurately. All windows and locks work - including the sunroof! The truck runs great, pulls like a locomotive, will cruise down the interstate at 70MPH turning 2,000 rpm, and climbs like a mountain goat off road. This was built as a no-nonsense...
Just gauging interest… I’m building my 200, so I thought it might be fun to swap the 100 for an older truck that still has its third row for driving around town with the kids. Would also consider a 60 if it’s had the third row added. My 100 has: Gamiviti Rack iKamper 2.0 tent Dual battery (w/ lithium house battery and redarc charge controller) ARB compressor Hidden winch mount/badlands winch TRD wheels & new KO2s Sliders (I don’t remember which company made them) ASFIR skid plates Icon suspension Dobinsons drawers/fridge slider
Posting this for a local friend. I did all of the work on it recently probably within 500 miles. Runs really good no problems there. Maybe some slight surface rust underneath but it's been in CA for a long time. Looks like the front driver fender was repainted at one time, driver mirror has been replaced. Clean title $16,000 219k miles. Factory Lockers Cold AC Both front seat gears were replace Both front seats new upholstery with center armrest New Shifter cover Door courtesy switch on passenger side Tires in good shape with fresh alignment. Rear emblem is getting put back on Fresh oil change Work I did to it: Knuckle rebuild including bearings Valve Cover Gasket Throttle body gasket Spark Plugs with tube seals PCV Valve with...
Great FJ40 for sale in Des Moines, IA. Runs like a top, starts extremely fast and easy. Holley carb, KW shocks, brand new paint job and rust repair work. Completely rust free! The paint has beautiful metallic that didn’t come through with the lighting. Seats in rough shape, but have leather and materials to reupholster them to better-than-new condition. Also, leaks a very slight amount of coolant. However, it leaks out of the engine and has no compression issues. Have driven this truck 4 hours with this issue before I knew it was there and it drove great, not even overheating. Very easy fix on these 1F inline 6s, we may get around to it if it does not sell and the price will go back up. I am out of town for the next month-ish and I know...
$30k pm me with questions or post here and I will respond for transparency. This truck is 3x locked and everything works as it should. Abs deleted along with the LSPV. Sadly selling a 3 year build to fund other project(garage for the wife) I bought this rig in 2020 and have been driving it on weekend and hunting since. No rust beside the usual 30 year PNW rust. So pretty much non existent. This truck was bought with front end damage not reported to insurance I had a body shop repair what was necessary and have been building it from there. The only concerning damage was the driver frame horn that was bent this was straightened on a frame rack with no issues only a hour of labor. This truck drives amazing and I would drive it across the...
Located in Redmond Washington 1997 lx450 land cruiser (290k miles) Factory lockers 2.5” ome heavy lift Iron man front bumper 4x4 labs rear bumper (dual swing outs) 33 bfg ktos Dual batteries (blue sea accessory fuse block in rear of truck. Pioneer head unit with apple car play. New front and rear speakers. Front seats I have never looked at (bought with the seat covers on it) Rear cargo carpet is replaced with rubber backed cargo carpet. Cosmically has some places to fix, it's not a show truck but looks good to drive as is. Truck comes with a bunch of replacement parts new and “reclaimed” I was planning on this being a forever truck. Steering wheel and column were swapped to black but included are the original tan stuff if you...
For sale is my 1995 1FZFE with factory diff locks. 99.99999% rust free (minor scratch on roof only surface) 255,xxx KM's Faded paint 3 years worth of lanolin undercoating performed. underside is 100% rust free, body and frame. ARB Deluxe bumper w/ IPF 930 9" fogs older warn xd9000 winch with metal cable Safari snorkel factory option Enkei auto activity roof carrier w roof lighting/ wiring on hella roof lighting is not complete, wires are ran but never got around to building relays. rear hella matador high mount reverse light is functional dealer option full sized rear ladder for wheel carrier models ZEAL 3" Suspension lift w/ adjustable panhard rods ect~ new milestar patagonia M/T 35" tires on Bradley VZ 16x8.5 wheels with full sized...
I have a lx I bought alittle while back that needs a new home. Interior is alittle rough, body is fairly clean. No rust that I can find. Truck does not have lockers. The truck starts right up, however something is knocking. To me it sounds like it’s something up top. The noise will actually go away sometimes at idle and then come back when given throttle. Ac blows ice cold however and transmission shifts fine. I paid right at $4500 for it and I’m just trying to get my money back. Located in Valdosta ga.
This is an initial post - more detail and pictures will be added as time allows. I would love to get 10,000 - but I know that's wishful thinking. PM me with offers - I'm reasonable. Up for sale is my long-term project truck. There were quite a few issues when I got it, but now it's running smoothly and safely. But, it's certainly no beauty pageant winner. I've put a lot of time and sweat into this rig, and I'd really like to sell it to someone who will appreciate it and keep it going rather than trash it. Selling because of changed circumstances and more important things demanding my time. Bought at 303,000. Now sits at 315,400ish. Here's what's been done in the last 12,000, listed from most recent to oldest: - Fresh brake pads - LR...
Asking price is $29,500 OBO Photos are here: 1997 LX 450 - Triple Locked - https://photos.app.goo.gl/ptc93uQfrQK63Kzx9 This 1997 Lexus LX450 is powered by a 4.5-liter inline-six 1FZ-FE linked with a four-speed automatic transmission and a dual-range transfer case with factory locking center, front, and rear differentials. It is finished in beige cladding over champagne beige and Ivory leather with oak interior. The vehicle has approx. 175,000 miles on it. Prior to purchase in November 2020, the owner had Tor Slinning at TorFab (best 80-series vendor in PacNW) give the vehicle his signoff on cleanliness and readiness to drive. 5,000 miles have been been added since the current owner's purchase. In his time owning it, the vehicle has...
1996 FZJ80, 253,xxx miles 3x locked Location: Mt Vernon, IN 47620 The Good: - Starts and runs strong - Factory lockers, plus T-case locker - Firestone 265/75/16 on steel wheels, good tread remaining - Removed factory carpet, installed heat/sound insulation and vinyl mat - I've owned it for 16 years, primarily used as a 2nd vehicle for when I was visiting back to my home town - Hasn't been used off-road The Bad: - Some rust, see tailgate and passenger quarter-panel pictures - Paint is marginal - Uses 1 to 1 1/2 quarts of oil between changes (Castrol high-mileage oil) - Has factory AC, but it hasn't held a charge for a couple of years, and I didn't use it enough to repair - Some electric door locks are starting to fail...
I purchased the L.C. from Cars From Japan for ~$32,500 , With Shipping to the port of Houston , Dock Fee's , Customs fee's , Transport to Albuquerque NM , NM State Tax it ran ~$40k .. I added a U.S. GPS car stereo & upgraded speakers .. I also upgraded the battery cables to use 27F batteries I got from Costco .. The original battery wiring required poles with reversed wiring .. You can get these battery sets in New Zealand, Australia & Japan but not in the U.S. .. I haven't driven it more than 500 miles since I purchased it .. Mostly because I haven't retired until just yesterday but my investments haven't played out so I need to sell it .. I don't want to sell it but I need to move .. I would like to get $35k minimum for it .. The...
This is a preliminary notice that this machine is going up for sale. I love this rig and I will miss it but...its time for someone else, who can utilize this machine for its capabilities, to enjoy it. I am the 3rd owner. I do have a carfax available. Its clean other than a fender bender early on it its life. Its always been completely reliable. Everything works. It has a clear title and passes emissions every year in NY. I built this truck to take to Moab and it doesn't look like that will be an option for me. I'm sure I have missed something below and I will be adding images soon. The truck is currently in detail and once its ready I will get images posted asap. BAT is anxious to have it but I would like to list it here...

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom