Yeller Gold (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

How did that Rust Check work for you?
I’m leaving it on till tomorrow, it did seem to be thick enough to stay in place.

I have a Gallon jug of Evaporust I’m happy with for items I can soak, I saw the gel and thought it was worth a try.

Got the Ford towers here, lots of moving items to line up in that bit of real estate.
Just a suggestion - be sure to know where your shock tower will go before you put in a steering box reinforcement plate, and whether you want to weld the shock tower to the plate or not.
My first go at a plate on that side was too short because of the tower placement and had to cut another longer version. Thankfully it was only tacked on.
No pic of how the tower sat on the first plate, but have this pic from the second time.

IMG_3934.jpeg

Last edited:
I’m leaving it on till tomorrow, it did seem to be thick enough to stay in place.

I have a Gallon jug of Evaporust I’m happy with for items I can soak, I saw the gel and thought it was worth a try.
That rust gel was pretty much a bust, hardly did anything, ended up doing the whole cover with the pipeline wheel tonight.

Parts run I should have done ages ago…EBI Steve even came through with a Sag pump I can use for mock-up 🙌🏻

IMG_4707.jpeg

Now I can find out what else I’m missing (lots is the answer)

Made room in the shop and got the rear housing welded up.
IMG_4714.jpeg

Had some visitors in the ravine today too.

IMG_4713.jpeg
IMG_4709.jpeg
IMG_4711.jpeg

I don't hunt but Bud does. Whitetail everywhere some Bucks 300+😳🦌
I’m in the same boat, grew up dirt biking and hanging out at the racetrack. Never been hunting and didn’t fish until well into my 20s…still suck at catching fish, but I can sit in the boat & drink beer so still do it. :beer:

I never got the hunting and fishing bug. My brother and dad are crazy about fishing. They do annual trips to Mexico to fish. Most of my extended family do both. I just cant get into any of it. Give me a Pig and and a mountainous destination and I am happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom