Wits' End 1FZ Head Gasket Poster (1 Viewer)

The one item I don’t see that people constantly ask about are the five (5) casting block port gaskets. Located between the cams. These come with the valve grind kit.

Onur

19000-17930
GOLD Star

The one item I don’t see that people constantly ask about are the five (5) casting block port gaskets. Located between the cams. These come with the valve grind kit.
They do.

That said, I don’t think I have ever seen anyone ever replace them... even any machine shop. No one removed those 5 plugs.

They do.

That said, I don’t think I have ever seen anyone ever replace them... even any machine shop. No one removed those 5 plugs.
If left out, the questions will continue to come especially after such a detailed illustration is available.
“Does anyone know what these are for? I only got 5 instead of 6.”
Followed by
“I think they are for the spark plug tubes.”

Last edited:

NLXTACY

Wits' End
Supporting Vendor

OK ok I added the plug and gasket. I also added the PCV valve and grommet. OK NOW are there any other changes before this goes out? :hmm:

Engine-Gasket-kit-102720.jpg

why de-emphasize the torque specs? Don’t see a need for them? 🤔
I hope in did not throw a wrench in your production with input. My apologizes for not following through on input.
Not intending to de-emphasize the torque spec or the proper need to use the torque spec.
Loosen with breaker bar and hand, then tighten with Torque wrench.
Having the torque spec is very handy on the project along with the other information.
IMHO It was the size of the " Font" not the idea of eliminating or importance of the torque spec.
Great creativity and really do like the poster of LC Details.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom