Wits' End 1FZ Head Gasket Poster (4 Viewers)

NLXTACY

Wits' End
Supporting Vendor

There are so many threads and questions people have about what is in the valve grind kit/head gasket kit that I finally started to use some of my insomnia time to some good use. I had a customer trying to make sense of some of the random gaskets in the kit so I linked him to some threads. But even those threads weren't as complete as I'd hoped.

So here we go again. Another poster that I have been working on for a bit that I am finally posting up here to get feedback on. Whats missing? What is incorrect? What else should be included? Etc. I'm trying to get this as complete as possible so that I can go to print on this.

Engine-Gasket-kit-sample5.jpg

PCV valve grommet?
Crush gaskets for oil pressure valve in oil cooler?
Ex gasket between manifold and down pipe?

This could turn into a massive poster 😬

Last edited:

front main and oil pump cover? I dunno, it really depends on how detailed you want to get. Or if you're mainly focused on the head stuff. Eventually the engine block will look like a dot in the middle of of a giant explosion of parts.

There are so many threads and questions people have about what is in the valve grind kit/head gasket kit that I finally started to use some of my insomnia time to some good use. I had a customer trying to make sense of some of the random gaskets in the kit so I linked him to some threads. But even those threads weren't as complete as I'd hoped.

So here we go again. Another poster that I have been working on for a bit that I am finally posting up here to get feedback on. Whats missing? What is incorrect? What else should be included? Etc. I'm trying to get this as complete as possible so that I can go to print on this.

View attachment 2307769
You gonna make a version in Spanish?

NLXTACY

Wits' End
Supporting Vendor

front main and oil pump cover? I dunno, it really depends on how detailed you want to get. Or if you're mainly focused on the head stuff. Eventually the engine block will look like a dot in the middle of of a giant explosion of parts.
supposed to be just the head gasket/valve grind kit.

musthave

Desert Dune Offroad
Supporting Vendor
GOLD Star

Maybe you do the supplement "while you're in there" poster. As others have said, it might start to look like the head is the dot around a bunch of parts. For head gasket and valve grind kit poster'ish, I think you've got it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 2)

Top Bottom