Where’s Your 60 From? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Boss Hog

Cutty say he can’t HANG!!
Threads
Still have a dealer badge on your 60? Where is it from? I’m guessing there’s a 1 in 3 chance it’s from the Denver-metro area...

AB331EE7-BBDA-4B89-B829-F29C19F53D6F.jpeg

No dealer badge but I have paperwork when my 62 was bought and it was bought from Toyota of Irving. She's never lived outside of Tejas

Funny that a dealer pops some screws in a new car, I would go insane (or get a level higher on that ladder)

Stevinson, Denver West. I'm thinking the ones that got screwed on are the ones we're still seeing. My truck's PPO even re-applied the badge after re-painting. He either liked it a lot or didn't want to patch holes.

IMG_20180101_151803.jpg

LX450 from Longo Lexus and the 62 from The toyota dealer in Midland where I purchased it 3 years ago ( same town all its life)

Great idea for a thread!

Penn Toyota, Long Island. No badge, but would love to find one... I’ve looked. Any ideas?

I have the original sales envelope, window sticker, brochures, receipts for warranties, etc- and even the salesman’s business card.

C581BA4E-36B9-4A8F-A77B-F3A9FFC72CD4.jpeg

EEF0BF76-DDB8-4002-9B06-BF96AD1C6844.jpeg

B7C5FE68-510F-4DA0-A6EC-5722A98D5154.jpeg

Great idea for a thread!

Penn Toyota, Long Island. No badge, but would love to find one... I’ve looked. Any ideas?

I have the original sales envelope, window sticker, brochures, receipts for warranties, etc- and even the salesman’s business card.

I love it when the original sticker is still in the vehicle!! $18k wasn’t chump change in 1987...

No dealer badge but I have paperwork when my 62 was bought and it was bought from Toyota of Irving. She's never lived outside of Tejas

Seems like the State of Texas is giving Denver a run for it’s money! Surprising...

Still have a dealer badge on your 60? Where is it from? I’m guessing there’s a 1 in 3 chance it’s from the Denver-metro area...

View attachment 1601949
That’s awesome...we had one with the same dealer badge. Of course you can guess the nickname we used. My son sold it to his best friend and we still see it from time to time.

Toledo, Ohio. Was a company car for a chiropractor office.

My 1983 Toyota based Dolphin RV has a Burt tag

I don't have a badge, but she lived in Park City, Utah. Now I'm curious

Toledo, Ohio. Was a company car for a chiropractor office.

My 1983 Toyota based Dolphin RV has a Burt tag

Helluva company car! What was he doing-making house calls in the mountains? In Ohio? Sounds like a justification I would’ve used...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom