where can I order TRD supercharger for LX450? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Do they still make these and could you share a link or point to a vendor here on the forum that sells them?

Toyota 1FZ-FE 4.5L I6 Supercharger System

Magnuson is the supplier. Out of stock with no current plan to manufacture another run without a major preorder of units is my understanding. So I predict they never are available again. Unless I do a LS swap.

If your lucky maybe you can locate one sitting in a box somewhere.

I can't find one either. Unobtanium.

Yes
I got one in June from them
Thanks. I only see 4 super chargers for different Toyota models but nothing for fj80. Do you remember the part# you purchased from them?

don't see it on their site

I also picked one up from Sparks in May. 4+ Gs.

Yes ,you have to call, they will want to verify VIN with you, and it is north of $4k. Like others I got mine early summer so no idea on stock.

Contacted Sparks. They are all gone.

Which is why the LS is sounding more appealing by the day.

I am a dealer for Magnuson and sold 20+ of these over last couple years. I have one in inventory, but holding it for friend.

I will reach out to Magnuson to see if they are going to do another run.

Not holding my breath. I emailed them. They said no. I think the reality is the margins are too small for a subset of the car world to purchase these things. Business is business. More F-150's, Mustangs, etc.

Not holding my breath. I emailed them. They said no. I think the reality is the margins are too small for a subset of the car world to purchase these things. Business is business. More F-150's, Mustangs, etc.
Did you call Sparks?

See post #12.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom