Wheels that work, part numbers (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If you get them, please post up pictures when they finally get on the cruiser. Thanks
will do!

just haven't been happy with the look of the wheel vintiques 16x8 smoothie/285/75 16 look...I like my women with some curves, but my tires tall and skinny...

people have done this set up, but heres mine.
- Old man Emu light lift.
- SCS F5 wheels 16x8 3.5 bs.
- 285/70r16 k02 all season
Screen Shot 2017-01-02 at 4.04.36 PM.png

@franklin40 are you thinking of backspacing backwards or am i :idea:? the lower the backspace, the more poke, the more poke the farther from tie rod. I'm .125 inches wider then you.

i like the width of the front, but i wish the rear would stick out another half inch just for looks. i don't think they make half in spacers because the lug bolts would be to small

Looks good :cool:

I'm a big fan of the 60262's, I run them on a few Cruisers.

IMG_7245 (Small).JPG

I'll have them on this soon too!

red_dragon.JPG

IMG_6401.JPG
will do!

just haven't been happy with the look of the wheel vintiques 16x8 smoothie/285/75 16 look...I like my women with some curves, but my tires tall and skinny...
Ok folks-Got the 70 series 16x7 oem Toyota wheels mounted up. They look great, if I do say so myself.
Black powder coated 15" oem 60/62 wheels currently for sale in classifieds, and gray summit racing/wheels vintiques steel smoothies 16x8 for sale soon!

OK, a photo:

View attachment 1389744

Note - the 3FE, H55f, FJ62 transfer case, and OME suspension have not yet been installed, but it gives you general impression of how they'll look.

That's it this picture has made my mind up. I am ordering 5 of these instead of 5 split rims from my buddies Saudi FJ45! Can't wait to get these on my
60 with some new Toyo sneakers.

After approximately seventeen and a half billion reads of this thread . . .

Wheel Vintiques 16x7, 4" backspace from Summit Racing. Part #12-670604

Powder coated with #7037 (need to double check this #)

BFG KO2 235/85/16

Some weird OME leaf pack that nobody understands. To be x-heavy plus in coming months.

Don't mind the stink bug. It's not as bad as it looks and will be remedied during ^^

cid:52D33D6C-0691-4EF6-AE08-0EA1D298D4D3

WHEELS_NEW.jpg

Last edited:
Oh, and . . . TorFab! Competent, efficient and great to deal with.

Oh, and . . . TorFab! Competent, efficient and great to deal with.
Looks great!! Ordering those wheels soon. Looks like RAL color 7037. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom