What have you done to your Land Cruiser this week? (29 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Definitely grizz ub the Slough Creek area, I was talking about the Bitterroots not having an established population of grizz.

I seem to remember occasional confirmed hair samples getting collected from tree rubs up in the Bitteroots but, yeah, no established populations that I've ever heard of.

To anyone here that likes to get out and wade the less popular waters when in MT - It's the moose you really have to watch out for. As big as they are you can still easily round a tree or clump of alders and come face to face pretty dang quick. After a while you kinda get "Moose Radar".

I seem to remember occasional confirmed hair samples getting collected from tree rubs up in the Bitteroots but, yeah, no established populations that I've ever heard of.

To anyone here that likes to get out and wade the less popular waters when in MT - It's the moose you really have to watch out for. As big as they are you can still easily round a tree or clump of alders and come face to face pretty dang quick. After a while you kinda get "Moose Radar".
north tongue in wyoming.......... moose central

Took a 500 mile trip over a mountain range! Spent the weekend doing some fishing in the Methow Valley in North Central Washington state. Not a single issue except for an interior door handle screw that rattled loose.

805121F4-837B-45FA-A035-E3DCED0E1313.jpeg

F073FDD0-871A-4084-8D33-D33BF5826A68.jpeg

5E9D9C58-2632-4DDE-92E7-E4A96564A1FE.jpeg

949B5F9A-0ED6-4961-A465-80475697A072.jpeg

I looked at the pics before the write up and thought that looked an awful lot like highway 20. Cruiser looks good!

Replaced my old radiator cap with an OEM one from Specter Off Road. I’ve always had an issue with her getting hot on the freeway when doing 55mph for a few miles. Every time I pop the hood there is coolant everywhere. It finally dawned on me to look at the cap! The rubber oring was all chewed up.

Installed the new radiator cap and went for a drive. She got hot within 2 miles. Pulled over to check it out. Upper coolant hose was cold, radiator top was cold, radiator cap also cold.

I took the cap off and it released some air. I assume that is what you guys mean by “burp the system”?

After that coolant started flowing through the upper radiator hose. She stayed dead center on the temperature gauge the rest of the ride with no coolant spray anywhere!!!!!

988F9A20-C5FD-443C-999B-AB0ACD52FAAE.jpeg

4D300CB2-5B69-4E26-A5FF-812A93DFA839.jpeg

123BA442-BB54-4F86-B501-E0356572584A.jpeg

Made this...
And started working on a dual face signal housing...

20210517_184601.jpg

20210517_184610.jpg

20210517_184532.jpg

Screenshot_20210517-213326_Fast STL Viewer.jpg

Last edited:
Just took a closer look and saw your child seat. I'm assuming you have it hooked into the lap belts only? Can you share the brand and anything you had to do to get it to work? I'm wanting to get something like that for my girls that will fit into my 60 and my 40. Thank you!
Thanks it’s the rear bench seat from CCOT. Came with lap belts which I had to bolt to the floor. Hold the car seat.

It was briefly listed on Craigslist in Phoenix, looked nice! I take it it is as nice as it looked in the ad???

It was briefly listed on Craigslist in Phoenix, looked nice! I take it it is as nice as it looked in the ad???
Yeah I reached out to the guy had some questions about the build. Really nice. I have it’s twin brother.

Yeah I reached out to the guy had some questions about the build. Really nice. I have it’s twin brother.
Yeah @A10Driver is in west valley as well, I am in Surprise. Not surprised this one sold fast, but as a purist I say paint the steelies gray! Ha ha nice rig!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom