What Did You Do with Your 80 This Weekend? (89 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Found confetti in the oil pan. :(

ForumRunner_20140118_164130.jpg

ForumRunner_20140118_164130.jpg

Ended up having to order a set of trunion bearings.

image-4265451160.jpg

the 7" round lights are made by aurora, i removed the hid light force lights and installed these. I also have a 50" rigid on my roof rack. When i went out to try them out they are amazing to say the least. With the aurora lights on they are so bright that when i turn on the rigid 50" light i can't tell its on. They sell for $899.00 a pair. Sethro
thats awesome!!!!!

The 7" round lights are made by Aurora, I removed the HID Light Force lights and installed these. I also have a 50" Rigid on my roof rack. When I went out to try them out they are amazing to say the least. With the Aurora lights on they are so bright that when I turn on the Rigid 50" light I can't tell its on. They sell for $899.00 a pair. Sethro
. Where did yo get those?!

Ended up having to order a set of trunion bearings.

yeah, we just removed some with marks in the races, too - but I already had Kurt's front axle kit on the shelf ;p

Drove it!!! Met Jose, Master Luke and eric for the first time. Good peeps!! I'll let jc post pics, hopefully a thread, cuz we all used his BA camera!!! View from signal peak was epic!!

Changed all the fluids on my friends new cruiser. Good times.

Had a prototype flat roof rack made by a local fabricator hehe. Doesn't look so bad for cheap!

image-3170134622.jpg

image-623661730.jpg

image-3170134622.jpg

image-623661730.jpg

Added 11 various sized LED light bars to the rig. She's a bright now!! :D They were pretty cheap so we'll see how long they last....:hmm: New 315 snow tires on, too.

DSC_0506_zps21002de4.jpg

DSC_0528_zps75c49fd1.jpg

DSC_0529_zps5de9e1b4.jpg

DSC_0530_zps8c2c3238.jpg

Last weekend - front axle rebuild
This weekend - Slee 4" lift

New sneakers! 265/75/16 Wild Country MTX mud tires, 4 hours later I was pulling a stuck heep out of the woods in the snow! Happy dance! These really dig in in spite of their small size, but at least they don't rub on my lowrider(stock height) rig...

Drove it!!! Met Jose, Master Luke and eric for the first time. Good peeps!! I'll let jc post pics, hopefully a thread, cuz we all used his BA camera!!! View from signal peak was epic!!
Well here's the aftermath. Hopefully I'll have more today :)

12034892745_63c8d14fc4_h.jpg

. Where did yo get those?!

His Name is Cody, He is a dealer for those lights. His # is (714) 397-4829 . Tell him Seth sent you and he will take care of you.

Sethro

Starter contacts

Did that last week last week myself...in a parking lot...in the rain :)

Thankfully I already had the kit in my cargo drawer...and my tools with me.

It was actually a very pleasant and therapeutic experience.

Smitty

Replaced 3 belts and steering stabilizer :wrench:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom