What Did You Do with Your 80 This Weekend? (16 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Swapped to OME 861-862s last night to finish suspension job. Added bhmapper's shock protectors and trimmed up front mud flaps.

Tires are next, but I'm hoping to hit Devil's Canyon or Cascade Creek tomorrow before the OU game kicks off.

I MAY have found another HDJ81 to import, waiting on pics and details from my importer! I've been looking since the end of January when my garage burned down, I've now been without a Land Cruiser for longer than I had one, and I've missed it terribly. Wish me luck!

All I know at this point is it's a '93, silver/charcoal, F&R lockers, winch, VX Ltd. trim, 88,XXX kms, 1HD-T auto, rear spare tire carrier, 4.0 auction grade. I'm beyond excited, hope this works out...

I MAY have found another HDJ81 to import, waiting on pics and details from my importer! I've been looking since the end of January when my garage burned down, I've now been without a Land Cruiser for longer than I had one, and I've missed it terribly. Wish me luck! All I know at this point is it's a '93, silver/charcoal, F&R lockers, winch, VX Ltd. trim, 88,XXX kms, 1HD-T auto, rear spare tire carrier, 4.0 auction grade. I'm beyond excited, hope this works out...
Congrats man, I hope it works out for you!

This week I started a new winch bumper.
Center/main structure is finished,next week the wings.

Installed two new Rear Gas pistons on the rear hatch. Second pair I had to do since owning the truck (20 years). I guess 10 years on each set is not too bad. Also planning on installing ground wire to finalize "re-install" of an old satellite radio I had in there a while ago.

Tried to attach photo, but kept importing upside down.

Hit Devil's Canyon near Idaho Springs with my 14-y-o adventure kid. Beautiful aspen leaves.

picture.php

picture.php

I bought one off eBay - from a Toyota dealer, at a discount price :D

Installed PFRAN's interior LED lights.

Picked up 5 used, almost zero mileage, BFG AT KO 285/75/16 from craigslist.

Put my stainless rear ladder back on. It's going for powder coat this week with my roof rack.

I've been thinking about doing this but with aluminum instead, do you have a build thread? I would like to see how you mount it. Thank you

Installed new hatch gas struts from McMaster Carr(thank you IH8MUD for those part numbers!), Changed original to JT steering stabilizer(wasn't that fun), Lexol'd the seats, removed the tire carrier winch, and painted the roof mount for the spare. I notice my lockers are much happier since the diff oil change! Too much :wrench: and not enough :steer: lately though...gonna have to work on that!

Gave my. Cruiser a wash down, some ethanol free, rotella, and sat in our Florida driveway and daydreamed about rocky terrain, mountain trails, and scenic mountains.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom