What Did You Do with Your 80 This Weekend? (29 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Found a new place to play.

20210915_190038.jpg

Pop rivets are for unskilled lazy people. They think they are fast and good enough. A good riveting crew can bang solid rivets nearly as fast as those pieces of s*** pop rivets take to put in and last a 100 years longer! Plus they look way better😁
...And that thing you’re making looks like the work of someone lacking the skills to weld 😜

...And that thing you’re making looks like the work of someone lacking the skills to weld 😜
You totally missed the artistic value of his skills.

Installed an OME 2" heavy/medium lift and replaced all my 240k bushings this week. It was a fairly easy job with a new 20 ton press in the tool pouch.
The difference of driveability is freaking outstanding!! The springs were so worn that my bump stops were only an 1 1/4" from the axles. I gained 3 5/8" lift in the front and 4 1/4" in the rear.
Before and after pics.

IMG_20210913_100347933.jpg

IMG_20210914_214928972.jpg

Installed an OME 2" heavy/medium lift and replaced all my 240k bushings this week. It was a fairly easy job with a new 20 ton press in the tool pouch.
The difference of driveability is freaking outstanding!! The springs were so worn that my bump stops were only an 1 1/4" from the axles. I gained 3 5/8" lift in the front and 4 1/4" in the rear.
Before and after pics.

View attachment 2787608

View attachment 2787609
How many miles on your Goodyear Authorities? I've got a set on my Tacoma with over 50k miles on them and I can't wear them out. They are great for traction but really loud on pavement.

Not 2024 or 7075 😉
By welding everything I meant they don't often use rivets, but I get your point. They just have a habit of over-engineering each bit they fabricate. Your skills reminded me of what they do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom