What Did You Do with Your 80 This Weekend? (93 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

By welding everything I meant they don't often use rivets, but I get your point. They just have a habit of over-engineering each bit they fabricate. Your skills reminded me of what they do.
I build things so they don’t fail, like Mr T does, typically😁

As if the truck didn’t already have me paranoid enough as it is, decided to add one of these to the equation.

3942FAA2-079E-4D3D-94E2-560DBEF340D3.jpeg

Now you'll never be taking your eyes off the temp during trips
Oh I already know it. First order of business is using this to see if my ECT sensor really is acting up, got one coming in Saturday so hopefully this will quickly let me catch if its gone bad.

Anyone have a good way to re-attach the plastic pocket on visor?

DFF554C7-90B9-4642-B1F4-C0C244CE3355.jpeg

How many miles on your Goodyear Authorities? I've got a set on my Tacoma with over 50k miles on them and I can't wear them out. They are great for traction but really loud on pavement.
I have about 25k on them, but they have been on there for 5 years. Had one crack out on me, but it still had 60% tread.

You had all these pictures and suspense building posts and then you were building a simple washer fluid relocation bracket haha
Lol, yup, what a douch I am😂

But DAMN!!!! It looks GREAT doesn't it?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
I’m happy with it, but I may make another with a few changes.

I now have to position the diagnostic port up higher, I already have a bracket made.

where did you get a manual trans??
I don't have a manual trans, but I do have cloth seats in my 97. I was just commenting on the rig from Saudi that has the same interior as mine. My seats are pretty nice but I have some wear on the bolster from 25 years of getting in an out and would love to score another seat cover but everything says they are NLA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom