What Did You Do with Your 80 This Weekend? (75 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Received this a couple weeks ago but finally got my new HuddExpo skidplate welded up and painted last night.

Wow, that looks really nice. The paint almost looks to nice to put underneath.

Painted some parts. Should make things look a little more sexy.
After
EF85FE12-FA51-4C7B-8BBC-5EA2270492CF.jpeg

Before
2C6B316A-2F46-48DC-8452-2306E96A8903.jpeg

Where did you source the compass/altimeter? It is a great place to run new switches!

I found it here on mudd, thinking of making a 3dprinted version...

Just ran the engine for 40 minutes with radiator funnel attached and got all the air out. It helps when you have a 10 degree grade driveway :doh:

So, yeah, coronavirus is closer to home than we thought, but we’re all good so far. Talking to my wife about it and finally said “I think I need to buy a rooftop tent, just in case”. I was half serious.

She said “In all that we’ve discussed about what might change, friends, family, school; all you can come up with is “I think I need to buy a rooftop tent?” “. Sleeping on the couch tonight.

Good luck guys, hopefully you have better luck than I did. Wait, was that a yes? LOL!

So, yeah, coronavirus is closer to home than we thought, but we’re all good so far. Talking to my wife about it and finally said “I think I need to buy a rooftop tent, just in case”. I was half serious.

She said “In all that we’ve discussed about what might change, friends, family, school; all you can come up with is “I think I need to buy a rooftop tent?” “. Sleeping on the couch tonight.

Good luck guys, hopefully you have better luck than I did. Wait, was that a yes? LOL!

Well if you had the rooftop tent you'd have that as an option as well instead of just the couch. I think you know what the next move is....

Tent, fishing pole and grill. Lake quarantine

Taking the LX for a spin in Foresthill, Ca...nice views with lake Tahoe on other side of mountains

fuji 55-200 lens on 200 zoom for landscape shot

IU8YSVVh.jpg

xFneF5Th.jpg

Last edited:
Taking the LX for a spin in Foresthill, Ca...nice views with lake Tahoe on other side of mountains

fuji 55-200 lens on 200 zoom

IU8YSVVh.jpg

xFneF5Th.jpg
Watcha got the fuji on? I have the lense. I have a couple Xt-1's and XT3. Great cameras.

Sent it to Georg and Cruiser Bros to get some preventative maintenance and misc tidbits taken care of before moving to New Mexico. Later, California!

Within an hour the shop already found plenty to work on. Feels good to have the truck at a shop that knows these engines. Hoping to just have routine maintenance for the next 60,000 miles.

IMG_0168.jpg

Watcha got the fuji on? I have the lense. I have a couple Xt-1's and XT3. Great cameras.

Cool, yes great cameras.... I have the X-T30, first pic was with 15-55 lens on 15, the second landscape pic was with 55-200 lens on 200

Cool, yes great cameras.... I have the X-T30, first pic was with 15-55 lens on 15, the second landscape pic was with 55-200 lens on 200
offtopic, but my 2 favorite are the prime 16mm and the 56mm. Those 2 are my daily carry. Amazing lens's. The 55-200 works, but lack the results. I have the 90mm as well, but kinda of niche one.

Was able to hit the trail before the lockdown here in Manila goes into effect

F62760AD-5FC3-420F-8B62-91E7FD0D381C.jpeg

34EB3B8F-D4AD-4E05-8922-D1BA9230F17B.jpeg

AF666A46-1E95-4A41-A4FB-C3C670B56C0D.jpeg

Scheduled an appointment to get a tube rear bumper built, for the 80. One off, custom with tire carrier, rear winch, quarter panel protection, tow hitch, Hi-Lift mount, and more. Super excited to get this done, finally!
Dropped off the 80 today! I'll update if I get progress pics, and when it's done. It's going to be awesome!😎

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom