What Did You Do with Your 80 This Weekend? (141 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Getting the weekend started right!

1. Leave work early
2. Pick up little dude from school and take him for hot chocolate and rice crispy treat (he's never had one)
3. Install @NLXTACY RCS
4. Shoot vid of Drifta drawers, Trail Tailor (@reevesci) tail gate storage, TT bumper, and Tough Dog Suspension.

Tomorrow I'm getting the family and Cruiser out in the woods.

First rice crispy treat

IMG_8858.JPG

Wits' End RCS

IMG_8857.JPG

Drifta/Trail Tailor short vid

I think you will be surprised how well your carpet will clean up. I started with Woolite and then moved to concentrated Simple Green.
Good to know. Did you just spray he simple green all over then go at it with the pressure washer? I’m not familiar with Woolite though. I’m going to tackle it tomorrow since the weathers supposed to be nice.

Good to know. Did you just spray he simple green all over then go at it with the pressure washer? I’m not familiar with Woolite though. I’m going to tackle it tomorrow since the weathers supposed to be nice.

I started with Woolite because I was trying to use a gentle detergent. I had some nasty stains and decided to just go with Simple Green. Thinking back I may have diluted 1:1. Saturated the carpet with it and scrubbed with a firm nylon brush.

31637A39-E438-40DA-A84E-F972C637F208.jpeg
E56FD36D-09BD-4429-9EA0-F3365A43F1E8.jpeg
2871D321-202A-4F3D-91DC-ECCC1077CCCA.jpeg

Getting the weekend started right!

1. Leave work early
2. Pick up little dude from school and take him for hot chocolate and rice crispy treat (he's never had one)
3. Install @NLXTACY RCS
4. Shoot vid of Drifta drawers, Trail Tailor (@reevesci) tail gate storage, TT bumper, and Tough Dog Suspension.

Tomorrow I'm getting the family and Cruiser out in the woods.

First rice crispy treat

View attachment 1615346

Wits' End RCS

View attachment 1615348

Drifta/Trail Tailor short vid

Did you say you cold take that box off and mount a winch? Seems like that would tear the swing out off.

Also I’m pretty sure you said that the table pulls out and turns into a....table. Lol

Did you say you cold take that box off and mount a winch? Seems like that would tear the swing out off.

Also I’m pretty sure you said that the table pulls out and turns into a....table. Lol

Freaking @Dubbinchris, I knew someone was going to give me shi* about the table being a table. I meant work-bench becoming a table and even thought about rerecording it, but said F--- it.

And yes, rear winch mount where the box is. Questions? I would defer to to @reevesci regarding its strength.

Freaking @Dubbinchris, I knew someone was going to give me shi* about the table being a table. I meant work-bench becoming a table and even thought about rerecording it, but said F--- it.

And yes, rear winch mount where the box is. Questions? I would defer to to @reevesci regarding its strength.
Someone had to man. I was just the winner. ;)

2 months into my first cruiser, no pics bc my shop is doing the initial work while I have the my regular job paying the bills. This week the oil pan gasket got done, E brake that the dealer said they fixed and replaced with all new parts...fell apart after 50 miles, and not one of those parts was new, they jacked me, I will address it with them in due time.
Diff fluids changed and birfs greased to show that axle seals are shot, front diff fluid came out like mud. Birfs on the way, and front axle service kit too. Rear seals and bearings need to be ordered tomorrow, and more $ dropped to the shop. My mechanic is not happy with what I brought him, but known him for 40 years and would not trust it to anyone else I know. Tune up is happening as parts come in from T, EGR is NA. Warm weather tomorrow so I will go by the shop and try to clean things up a bit so the guys don't get too covered in 26 years of NYC undercarriage exposure mess. Can't wait for spring, and a lighter work schedule so I can do more work myself. I have to admit there is a bit of a learning curve to this. almost feel like I'm in over my head, but it is also a good challenge. Big thanks to this community for the experience and motivation.

2 months into my first cruiser, no pics bc my shop is doing the initial work while I have the my regular job paying the bills. This week the oil pan gasket got done, E brake that the dealer said they fixed and replaced with all new parts...fell apart after 50 miles, and not one of those parts was new, they jacked me, I will address it with them in due time.
Diff fluids changed and birfs greased to show that axle seals are shot, front diff fluid came out like mud. Birfs on the way, and front axle service kit too. Rear seals and bearings need to be ordered tomorrow, and more $ dropped to the shop. My mechanic is not happy with what I brought him, but known him for 40 years and would not trust it to anyone else I know. Tune up is happening as parts come in from T, EGR is NA. Warm weather tomorrow so I will go by the shop and try to clean things up a bit so the guys don't get too covered in 26 years of NYC undercarriage exposure mess. Can't wait for spring, and a lighter work schedule so I can do more work myself. I have to admit there is a bit of a learning curve to this. almost feel like I'm in over my head, but it is also a good challenge. Big thanks to this community for the experience and motivation.
PS: Whats up with the lag and lock on this site? A good site deserves better. Just sayin.

Lag and lock? I haven't noticed anything. Might be your computer. You can spend $20 and get a silver star to support the site to help do away with the adverts.

PS: Whats up with the lag and lock on this site? A good site deserves better. Just sayin.

In-n-Out makes some of the nastiest burgers on the planet!!
FIFY.
Ate there for my 3rd, and last, time last night. If y'all like that garbage then y'all don't know what a good burger is!

Lag and lock? I haven't noticed anything. Might be your computer. You can spend $20 and get a silver star to support the site to help do away with the adverts.
Was thinking it might be the free user access combined with my ad mitigation software. PC works great on all other sites. Well worth the $20 bucks though to find out, and support the forum. Will do.

Simple green ftw! Works on everything

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom