Weathertech digifit front liners for 80 series are here (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I recently ordered a weathertech mat for the cargo area since husky liners are no longer available for back there, it is a pretty close color match but a little darker. The pattern is completely different.

The huskies are a much stiffer plastic.
That is interesting. I don't have the cargo area Husky's as I have a platform I made back there. I have had Digital WT's in an LR3, in the past, and currently in my Cayenne and the front liners must be over twice as thick as the Husky's and don't bend out of shape, cover more side area, and hold a lot more water. It will be interested to see what we actually get from WT when they arrive.

are the little plastic pieces that go in our carpet still available from toyota? I am holding off on purchasing these until I see some pics to compare with my huskies.......

If you are talking about the piece that keeps the drivers mat in place, Metric TLC has them, not sure if Mr. T does.

pigs are flying somewhere!

next page is me ordering some in grey, now all we need is the Samco hoses to come through & we'll be golden!

I snapped a few pictures with my phone comparing colors. I know they're pretty terrible quality. I will take some real pictures tomorrow with a camera.

are the little plastic pieces that go in our carpet still available from toyota? I am holding off on purchasing these until I see some pics to compare with my huskies.......

they were last year

Ordered my mats! Glad I hadn't pulled the trigger on the SandGrabbas yet.

Yup!! Just ordered mine as well.

No one has received these yet? Photos, dammit :D !

Waiting for the big brown truck to drop them off....

Need pics! Are those buying them taking out the stock mats before laying these in?

Need pics! Are those buying them taking out the stock mats before laying these in?

If they have the holes for the tabs...I would say yes ...you would remove the stock mats

Ordered my mats! Glad I hadn't pulled the trigger on the SandGrabbas yet.

Where do you get the sandgrabbas? From Australia, or is there a U.S. distributor?

I was going to order from Australia. I don't know of anyone importing them.

I was going to order from Australia. I don't know of anyone importing them.

Ok, that's what I figured. I was thinking of doing the same thing but was afraid of finding out how much shipping would be. I think weathertech's will be good enough.

Ordered just ordered a Grey set! Hopefully its a close enough match to my grey/blue interior.

Where is everyone ordering them from? Direct from WeatherTech?

I just went to do an AutoAnything order and was going to throw these mats on. They sales rep came up with the correct part # but couldnt find any available. He called WeatherTech and they said that they have a part number for them but have none in stock and none on their "build list" to produce any. I hope I'm just getting some bad/wrong information....

Where is everyone ordering them from? Direct from WeatherTech?

I just went to do an AutoAnything order and was going to throw these mats on. They sales rep came up with the correct part # but couldnt find any available. He called WeatherTech and they said that they have a part number for them but have none in stock and none on their "build list" to produce any. I hope I'm just getting some bad/wrong information....

They will often require a certain # of orders before putting them into production, I ran into this with the cargo liner for my last 80.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom