Toyota sale, 25% off wholesale and free shipping WOW (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Now you got me thinking, some of the parts I need right away.
I think it all depends on the parts. I have had an order take months from Decatur the first time the did the sale and got buried in orders, but I ordered an AC evaporator, condenser, hoses, etc during the last sale and had them at my house a week or two later. They were VERY well packaged by Decatur.

My order showed up yesterday, so pretty fast, ordered on the 16th arrived on the 22nd less then a week.

It was a pre-sale order

I just ordered a steering gear assembly for my 98 and it came up to 505.79 shipped, the extra 25% only shows up at the final stages of checkout.

Are there other southeast dealers (other than Decatur) offering similar discount? I noticed some parts don't have much discount to begin with (the default 33% off from retail), so want to try to see if other southeast dealers may offer it for the same parts. Also try to see if some don't require core charge while Decatur does.

Thanks!

Last edited:
So... I priced out some stuff from Decatur for my 80... it was still 2x the price of ordering international from Partsouq, and partsouq was still 50% cheaper even after shipping... definitely double check before you order stuff.

Last edited:
Does anyone know of a new free-shipping code for dealers not participating in the Black Friday sale? I needed to buy something from EB Toyota, but the FREESHIP code doesn't work anymore.

Just ordered a spare cv assembly 43430-60040, great deal, $283 shipped (who knows when it will actually ship…)

Something changed overnight WRT the discounts - quick calculations look like it's 25% and then another 25% instead of 35% (or maybe it was 33%?)

-Ok, was able to duplicate my previous order. Think it's just a confusing email invoice.

Second edit - something is still funky/variable - for example a CV axle is now $308.37 shipped instead of $283 so ~10%

Last edited:
Ok here's an example of my cart it's not showing the proper final price - unless I'm missing something:

decatur calc issue.png

You'll want to go all the way to check out and enter your shipping info. The price should then reflect all discounts.

Got my engine mounts today, ordered from Lewis Toyota of Topeka on Tuesday. Pretty quick! (Previous Serra of Decatur order took almost 2 months, just received the last of those items today too.)

last day of the sale!

Got a majority of the timing belt parts, aside from the Fan clutch & bracket

• Subtotal $1,105.07
  • Shipping $30.24
  • Tax $0.00
  • Total Savings ($562.63)
    Black Friday Cyber Monday Sale, Nationwide Free Shipping ($221.14)
    Dealer Discount ($341.49)
  • Total $572.68

Yep this discount is still live @ Serra. Radiator and Fan clutch for $455 shipped to my house!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom