Toyota sale, 25% off wholesale and free shipping WOW (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I recommend you still comparison shop. I looked up three parts against Partsouq and they were still about 75% more at Decatur.
šŸ§ I have an order in right now non sale and the prices were close, Ended up splitting it up between the two.
The water pump I needed was not available at partsouq and the Decatur price was only a few dollars more and free shipping.
I purposely made the orders the same day same time I wanted to see which one would get here firstšŸ˜‰

šŸ§ I have an order in right now non sale and the prices were close, Ended up splitting it up between the two.
The water pump I needed was not available at partsouq and the Decatur price was only a few dollars more and free shipping.
I purposely made the orders the same day same time I wanted to see which one would get here firstšŸ˜‰
Thanks for the info:). Btw, for my own education, is the water pump part of the Aisin (or whichever the best option is) timing belt kit? So if I plan to do water pump replacement at the same time as t-belt as everyone does, I should just buy a kit (from a credible source, but not from Toyota dealer because the dealer doesn't provide a full kit)?

I noticed the following kit (recommended by forum members) doesn't apply to model year 06/07? Does that mean there is no kit for 06/07 and we have to buy the water pump and t-belt+accessories separately?

Last edited:
Create as many separate orders as you like, keeping each order under $200 shipping.

Create as many separate orders as you like, keeping each order under $200 shipping.
To get free shipping? I'm having a major brain fart right now, thanks for the heads up.
Some of the stuff I need is already over $200 not including the small items.

To get free shipping? I'm having a major brain fart right now, thanks for the heads up.
Some of the stuff I need is already over $200 not including the small items.
Itā€™s free shipping up to $200 In shipping charges

Minimum of $75 in parts per order, to get up to $200 free shipping credit per order. No upper limit on dollar value of parts ordered or number of separate orders.

Sign-up, with your address. Helps, to see totals.

Thanks for the info:). Btw, for my own education, is the water pump part of the Aisin (or whichever the best option is) timing belt kit? So if I plan to do water pump replacement at the same time as t-belt as everyone does, I should just buy a kit (from a credible source, but not from Toyota dealer because the dealer doesn't provide a full kit)?

I noticed the following kit (recommended by forum members) doesn't apply to model year 06/07? Does that mean there is no kit for 06/07 and we have to buy the water pump and t-belt+accessories separately?

I built my kit all from OEM parts including the water pump.
That being said I was unaware that you could buy a kit. šŸ¤Ŗ
I like Cruiserteq/cruiser outfitters. Kurt sells quality parts, and I wouldnā€™t hesitate to buy a kit from them.
I would reach out to them. They have very knowledgeable, helpful sales staff.

I recommend you still comparison shop. I looked up three parts against Partsouq and they were still about 75% more at Decatur.

This. For the one part that I need right now the discounted part at Decatur is just as much as regular asking price elsewhere.

It won't show the hole discount in tell you go to check out,

My steering rack i ordered from the sale in September just shipped today. FWIW.

If you need something soon, don't expect it fast from decateur. My order from 2022 didn't ship until mid 2023 iirc.

My steering rack i ordered from the sale in September just shipped today. FWIW.

If you need something soon, don't expect it fast from decateur. My order from 2022 didn't ship until mid 2023 iirc.
Now you got me thinking, some of the parts I need right away.

Partsouq for the win,
My order from them just arrived, Wow super fast shipping ordered 11-16 arrived today !!
The Decator order is in route supposed to be hear Fri.

Truth be told I use Partsouq a lot !!

Last edited:
Yeah Decatur can be decent shipping speed or super slow. PartSouq is great sometimes when the shipping isn't stupid expensive. It was cheaper for me to get all four control arms/bushings and everything else FROM DUBAI than anywhere else in the US. And they were at my doorstep way faster than expected. I wasn't even ready to start the job when they got here.

Has anyone had any experience with the Toyota reman AC Compressor? I bought a new Denso from Amazon but the box was beat to hell, poor packing and the pulley had some gouges in it. I was thinking what about OEM using this sale? But they don't have new OEM anymore, only reman. Thinking about giving the Denso another try via RockAuto but just wanted to see if anyone has had experience with this before. The OEM Reman is $319 OTD from Decatur.

Has anyone had any experience with the Toyota reman AC Compressor? I bought a new Denso from Amazon but the box was beat to hell, poor packing and the pulley had some gouges in it. I was thinking what about OEM using this sale? But they don't have new OEM anymore, only reman. Thinking about giving the Denso another try via RockAuto but just wanted to see if anyone has had experience with this before. The OEM Reman is $319 OTD from Decatur.
I put one in an 86ā€™ mini truck this past year, it didnā€™t include the clutch assembly, just be aware of that as your comparing.

Did you return the Amazon sourced Denso? If not, can the pulley be salvaged on the existing compressor?

I looked and the Denso Compressor on RockAuto is $307 so price is basically a wash except Denso is new and the OEM is Reman.
Denso is the original OEM supplier...

If you still have the new but banged up Denso, I'd consider seeing if that would work first, if returned...I would personally give Denso
another shot via RockAuto. Remans are just a dicey proposition these days.

I already sent it back. I was leaning RockAuto anyways, especially since it's new. I don't know how they define reman, who does the reman, etc. I know some people have been less than please with the toyota reman cv axles so I'll probably just go new. Use this 25% off for something else!

I already sent it back. I was leaning RockAuto anyways, especially since it's new. I don't know how they define reman, who does the reman, etc. I know some people have been less than please with the toyota reman cv axles so I'll probably just go new. Use this 25% off for something else!

RE: Reman CV's - Depends on who "remans" them...I have CVJ Rebuilt OEM CV's (Out of Denver) and have nothing to complain about, but I haven't put them through the paces yet.

Although a lot of people have been using that Decatur sale to just buy brand new OEM CV's for a steal.

I went to buy an OEM brake power booster / master cylinder assembly and always heard they were pricey, get a remanufactured. After calling a few local dealers and looking online, I found a new one for under $1200. Free pick up at the dealer. The list was $1600 and best I found online otherwise was about $1400. Their online portal isnā€™t the most advanced and doesnā€™t say anything about a Black Friday sale, but discounted the part by 25%. You have to go all the way through the checkout and the discount gets taken off. Iā€™m sure other local dealers have this - the parts guys didnā€™t even know anything about it nor could they match their own online price.

anyway, hereā€™s the link if it saves anyone some $$$.

IMG_0250.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom