Best Place to Buy Toyota Parts? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I used to get parts from @cruiserdan. But he no longer supplies parts. No?

What is the best place to source OEM parts now?

Serra Toyota of Decatur, AL is a dealership that likes to run 25% off sales. I bought some parts for my FZJ80 from them a few months at a sizeable discount.

Partsouk is an international Toyota parts dealer that has good prices and surprisely fast shipping from the Middle East (Dubai?)

Cruiser Outfitters also stocks a lot of OE Toyota parts as well as OE quality Japanese aftermarket parts.

You're telling us the last time you need Toyota parts was 10 years ago? :)
No. I've bought some parts for sure but it's just been from here and there. Actually tried to set up a good relationship with my local dealer by telling the parts manager I do a lot of the mechanic work on my own Toyotas and wondered if they'd price match online prices I found so I could just get my stuff in town. He said bring him a list and he'd see what he could do. I was hopeful it would lead to a good relationship with my local parts guy, but instead he told me they probably wouldn't be able tp price match in the future. I have bought quite a bit of parts from Cruiser Outfitters. All the parts for current project on my 40 are from Cruiser Outfitters actually. I have a Tundra and I occasionally help my sister out with her Sequoia if I think I can. So I need more than just Cruiser parts. I was just hoping another member that I somehow missed was offering something similar to what cruiserdan used to do.

I'll check out that other thread for sure. Thanks @Trunk Monkey for the link.

No. I've bought some parts for sure but it's just been from here and there. Actually tried to set up a good relationship with my local dealer by telling the parts manager I do a lot of the mechanic work on my own Toyotas and wondered if they'd price match online prices I found so I could just get my stuff in town. He said bring him a list and he'd see what he could do. I was hopeful it would lead to a good relationship with my local parts guy, but instead he told me they probably wouldn't be able tp price match in the future. I have bought quite a bit of parts from Cruiser Outfitters. All the parts for current project on my 40 are from Cruiser Outfitters actually. I have a Tundra and I occasionally help my sister out with her Sequoia if I think I can. So I need more than just Cruiser parts. I was just hoping another member that I somehow missed was offering something similar to what cruiserdan used to do.

we do. Feel free to email with whatever you need.

www.cruisermatts.com

I'll check out that other thread for sure. Thanks @Trunk Monkey for the link.
CruiserDan was great back in the day! I still buy some parts locally but the parts counter folks aren't that great with the parts catalog. So I usually just give them the part numbers to order. The "Partsouq" suggestion is a good one. The parts come from overseas but often faster than local internet sales..... and usually cheaper too. Copy and paste your VIN to better ensure you order the correct parts in the first place. I've never had to return any parts from them but I know it involves restocking fees and shipping charges.

I've placed large orders (control arms, muffler/exhaust, various hardware, AHC globes, etc.) with Impex and found them to be the cheapest option for certain things, but not for everything.

Also, I've recently purchased a radiator from Olathe, and hoses/small parts from both Wit's End (zero problems over multiple orders) and Ourisman (formerly McGeorge).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom