Toyota sale, 25% off wholesale and free shipping WOW (11 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I just bought the two front engine mounts (12361-50121) for $200 out the door (no shipping and no tax!) One of them at McGeorge right now is $150 shipped to me. I know I am going to be cursing myself when I finally get around to installing them though! lol

Can't complain when these Serra prices are better than Impex, Partsouq etc.
Just placed an order for a pair of rear O2 sensors for $86/ea, to solve a P0430. Also tempted to pull the trigger on a pair of new cats, at "only" $869/ea!

Can't complain when these Serra prices are better than Impex, Partsouq etc.
Just placed an order for a pair of rear O2 sensors for $86/ea, to solve a P0430. Also tempted to pull the trigger on a pair of new cats, at "only" $869/ea!
What year? I was seeing a higher price for my '99, but I was also looking at the loaded ones with the shields included.

What year? I was seeing a higher price for my '99, but I was also looking at the loaded ones with the shields included.
Mine is a 2003 (#17410-50370). You may have to go all the way through the check out page for the promotional pricing. For some reason it doesn’t appear initially in the cart.

Are the cats still available? I thought they were NLA?

Mine are rattling, but ~$2500 for the pair is a little steep even with the discount.
Yeah it is. Maybe someone will steal them and you can get them replaced by your insurance? Or would they total your rig? Especially if they had to pay full retail from a local dealer.

Bump. Just bought everything that I had queued up to buy at 25% off. Maybe now I can afford craft beer when I wrench on my car next time. 😝

uggghh I should order some things… how often do these pop up?

Also 25% off free shipping over $75 through 2/26

Screenshot 2024-02-23 at 11.21.51 AM.png

uggghh I should order some things… how often do these pop up?
I ordered on the last two sales - Thanksgiving, then Christmas a few weeks later so I could buy a rad for under the tree. Now Presidents day. Seems to be right around a major holiday. If I was betting, I would predict the next one to be Easter, worst case May long weekend.

A gallon of Castrol edge 10W 30 advance synthetic is $21.50 at the Walmart.

Went a little crazy with the sale...bought a "spare" master/brake booster assembly to have just in case, a bumper tow hitch, hood struts, a pair of heater tees for the glovebox, and some lug nuts to replace the locking OEM ones. Thanks for posting!

Went a little crazy with the sale...bought a "spare" master/brake booster assembly to have just in case, a bumper tow hitch, hood struts, a pair of heater tees for the glovebox, and some lug nuts to replace the locking OEM ones. Thanks for posting!
What tow hitch did you buy? The LX one?

Nice!!! I’m considering a spare steering rack myself since I’m not going to pay full retail and it’s starting to leak a bit. I want to have it on hand for when it s**s the bed

Correct...my new-to-me LX470 has a UHaul hitch installed below the factory bumper (which has provisions for the LX hitch). Will only use the hitch for a bike rack so want to pull the UHaul hitch off, save some weight, gain some clearance, and clean up the looks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom