So are there any TRD Superchargers left? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I've been driving around with it in place for a year now on my NA engine. I added a feature two weeks ago before my FL round trip for vacation. The truck ran great fully loaded and towing a 5x8 uhaul trailer loaded with doors and stuff.

It's time to bolt on the SC and see how the AFRs are under boost. This all takes time.

Hmmm the only thing I can think of that would do anything for AFR's on a SC system would be an O2 modulator, but not sure why you would want that on an NA truck. Either way looking forward to what you are coming up with.

Anyone know if the mag kits will work on the 93-94 rigs?

Hmmm the only thing I can think of that would do anything for AFR's on a SC system would be an O2 modulator, but not sure why you would want that on an NA truck. Either way looking forward to what you are coming up with.

Think OLD school as in pre-piggy back. It is after all coming out of my garage.

Nope, over juiced fuel pump, increased injector pressure, decreased return line pressure, etc none of those work with the O2 closed loop system. The computer just sees the fact the truck is outside of narrow band O2 and reduces injector pulse width.

Snow performance MAF system. Mine works nice, has great reviews.

Yep good system, for the SC make sure you go with the MAF regulated and not the positive boost regulated.

Yeah, that's the one! Thanks for the affirmation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom