Random WTF Pig For Sale Thread (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That 1976 pig looks...from pictures at least...to be in pretty good shape and mostly original. Perhaps that might be appealing to some buyers? With the LS swapped pig from last year that went over $80k, I say this one will go over $75k. Jeez...I cringed the last time I tallied the parts costs alone for my 1969 resto mod...and I’m not done yet!
It is crazy how fast parts add up. Between my 40, 45, and 55 I'm starting to think about selling one to fund the other 2, but I really don't want to, because in my mind I have the perfect trio of cruisers, and I'll never be able to afford to buy another one with how prices are going through the roof for even rotten cruisers. (I'm the king of run-on sentences).

It is crazy how fast parts add up. Between my 40, 45, and 55 I'm starting to think about selling one to fund the other 2, but I really don't want to, because in my mind I have the perfect trio of cruisers, and I'll never be able to afford to buy another one with how prices are going through the roof for even rotten cruisers. (I'm the king of run-on sentences).
I do wish I still had all those leftover parts from the five Pigs it took to build mine. At today's parts prices I'd be able to significantly whittle down from the $5000 limit on expenditures if I was selling them today. But I doubt I'd be able to buy in today's market the four I purchased for an average of $500 ea.

I have been thinking about what years and models would satisfy me and I'm not sure there is such a combination unfortunately - I really want one of them all. Missed an incredible '82 Troopy with factory PS, AC and Heat a couple weeks back in Saudi. It was in incredible shape and was for sale for $12K. Still crying over that one.

Oh boy, brothers. Check out this beauty! Anyone care to guess where it'll end up?

$55k now...

I wonder what will happen to valuations when EVs get to be a little more popular.
2035 is not that far away. If GM sticks to the plan of no more internal combustion engines sold by 2035, and Cali says you can't sell a gasser by 2035, we are going to see some changes for sure...

Speaking of -

Saw this on IG the other day
Don’t know any details

893A0DD3-8CC9-4983-AD61-84067498BBF7.jpeg

132DD660-7214-435C-801F-80919779C9E5.jpeg

7C8C5AE7-0316-4D1A-81CE-05D88A0F32A8.jpeg

5ACA72CB-2C98-42D3-BF07-82C97E459A33.jpeg

Back in the mid/late 2000’s, there was a guy here in Cottonwood building a fleet of electric Jeeps for a Sedona Jeep tour company. Not sure if they got put to use or what. So, it really hasn’t begun, there’s just a renewed emphasis on it now. I won’t go into why, delicate hearted snowflakes everywhere may feign outrage.

I would be a fan of a Land Cruiser hybrid vehicle, but not so much a 100% electric vehicle at least for off-road use.

40 was done 6 to 7 months ago. I like the V8 shape 🤔😉. Want to see something that will make Tesla cry 😢😭🤔. Google 68 Mustang electric fastback 😉🤔😳. 1,000 hp instantly smoking the tires all the way! Car is Sick. Zero to 60 in 2.22 seconds. Will make ya PEE ya panties 😜

40 was done 6 to 7 months ago. I like the V8 shape 🤔😉. Want to see something that will make Tesla cry 😢😭🤔. Google 68 Mustang electric fastback 😉🤔😳. 1,000 hp instantly smoking the tires all the way! Car is Sick. Zero to 60 in 2.22 seconds. Will make ya PEE ya panties 😜
My wife’s Lexus RX440H is soooo fast on the start. The hybrid is great and I could really see it doing well in a LC.

It says "new gassers" so we have 15 years for GM to overwhelm the earth with small blocks. Will be plenty to repower old cars but I don't think they will stay cheap.

Sold for $70k

At the rate I am spending on my 1969 maybe I should have bought it to save some money. Another strategy would be to stop following Nolan @wngrog #89nolder on Instagram! Every time I see him do something I feel compelled to add it to my list. Latest example is Holley Sniper EFI kit from Mosley.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom