Builds Project 'Fresh Start' RestoMod (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’m more curious about the length of your rear driveshaft. I’m leaning toward the same combo, but it looks super long in your pics.

Thanks for the heads-up Tucker ... good thing this is going to be a grocery getter / driver / show truck

Cheers
Steve

Man, this thing is gonna be a beast. Looks great! Keep the pics coming.

What are your plans for the rear wheel openings? Are you planning on running flares?

You know I bought a brand new set, held them up against the side and I just dont know ... I was thinking of keeping it 'as is'

I'd like to hear from you guys ... Lets vote !!

Flares or no flares ????

Cheers
Steve

I finally wheeled my build recently (nothing extreme)...and while not having flares did get the sides of the body dirty (was muddy as hell regardless) it wasn't that bad. Plus is I didn't have to wash out all that mud that would've been caught by the flare!

I say run it sans flares!

This is kinda where my head is at as well ... so leaning towards sans flares (8

Steve

Varty ... as much as it pains me to drill into the tub and install the loops, yes looks like I'll have to

Cheers
Steve

I like your step brackets, they look nice. How are u cutting out stuff like that ? I'm not a fan of the fender turn signal lights you're using, I think they look a little out of place.

Thanks ... Cutting stuff like that out with the plasma cutter, a MUST have tool for fabbing steel work

Ya, I totally get where your coming from on the front turn signals and Im sure that a majority of the folks here are with you but they align with my vision of this truck, I think they're clean and cool (better than the pedestal lights) and actually work with the overall look of this particular build, but again thats just me ... If I finish this truck and they're not working for me then I'll change them out

Cheers
Steve

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom