Events/Trails Pig Party 2020💥🎉💥 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Another thing to think about, since these options are near bodies of water, is to bring a boat. Been wanting to throw in the option of doing some paddling/fishing along with the wheeling/camping. Toss a canoe on the roof!

I'd like to incude my slab of ham into this years slurry of bacon fat!
I'm all for some water time too! My old 17' Grumman performs much better on the water than it does on the grass.
20200322_094712.jpg

Don’t laugh. I bought my 1969 FJ55 in September of 2019 and thought I’d get it ready for my first Pig Party in 2020. Now going on 8 months later I’m hoping that maybe I’ll be ready for PP2021!

What’s the status of the Idaho run?
We called a few weeks ago and Magruder Corridor is still closed and they couldn’t tell us if it was going to open up this year, we are trying to come up with a plan “B” but with the virus shut down making any plans is proving to be difficult.

We should be going into phase three of the lockdown next week sometime and the plan is to call again and check on Magruder Corridor.

We called a few weeks ago and Magruder Corridor is still closed and they couldn’t tell us if it was going to open up this year, we are trying to come up with a plan “B” but with the virus shut down making any plans is proving to be difficult.

We should be going into phase three of the lockdown next week sometime and the plan is to call again and check on Magruder Corridor.
Thanks for the update 👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom