Events/Trails Pig Party 2020💥🎉💥 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Can I show up in a LX570??? Or ! I hate to say it a Jjjeppp rental!!!
Hey buddy at this point I don't care about much I just want to go camping with some friends and share a few laughs. We’ll have plenty of time to heckle you about your non-pig vehicle once you get here but the important part is you get here.
I have ten acres to park trucks and trailers on so drag your pig on a trailer if needed.

Does my Explorer Sport have enough ground clearance? Teehee.

Does my Explorer Sport have enough ground clearance? Teehee.
I have a strap and I'm willing to drag the exploder over anything it cant make on it's own.

We can start at Elk City ID and that would add about another 80 off road miles to the trip.
I'm about 275 on road miles from Elk City so we would probably want to set up camp around there the first night.

@fj55-100 how is your pig coming? Will you have it back together in three'ish weeks?

(Hmm, do i bring the lx450 with an attached grille (and i only might have it back end of August) or do I tow the 74 all the way from Central TX to the Idaho panhandle?) 🥴

Can I show up in a LX570??? Or ! I hate to say it a Jjjeppp rental!!! Ooohh that 🔥 my 👅 @remy1974 HELP!!!

My Pig has your rockers, a fender patch and those sill plates you brought to Rico at the first Pig Party. I’d say you’re covered for Pig content whatever you’re driving.

End of Aug?
How about last week/weekend of August? Still puts us ahead of Labor Day weekend travel. We'll probably extend a bit on either end to see more coming and going.

End of August is good timing. I finally got my 69 somewhat road worthy...sort of. At least I got all the lights and turn signals working by fixing grounds and replacing switches/relays. The original F doesn’t go faster than 50 mph right now so might be a long trip up from Las Vegas. Also, haven’t had time to put in the frame mounts I bought from BobM. One big bump and my body might separate from the frame. Ha! I would like to meet this group though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom