Events/Trails Pig Party 2020💥🎉💥 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Okay, so once again I was reminded that Father’s Day (21st) is the Sunday following the solstice (20th). So I’m gonna go ahead and make the vote to push it to the following week, June 22 - 29, so that everyone coming can show off the new Cruiser gear they got for Father’s Day. Sound good?

Thank you for keeping on top of everything!
Sounds good to me...

Who is the grand poobah who will make the decisions on location and times for PP 2020? @RUSH55 made a proposal, which sounded good to me. No way my pig will be ready this year, but I'm giving some thought to taking as many kids as will fit in an old explorer and trailering the 40 to northern NM/southern CO if the party's in Platoro. Would you all welcome a 40 and have a little extra room for a few of my kids that won't fit in the 40 on the trails? My attendance is very iffy since it's 1200 miles each way, but not a 0 either.

I can’t see why there would be any problem with that. I followed the herd for most of the week with my Dodge Ram truck last year. A 40 is waaay closer to a 55 than a Dodge. I’ll most likely be driving it there again. Just need more guys with pigs to show up and even it out.

Has anyone received their copy of Toyota Trails March/April issue yet? I keep looking in my mailbox but all I get are bills.

Last edited:
Has anyone received their copy of Toyota Trails March/April issue yet? I keep looking in my mailbox but all I get are bills.
Mine came today in a batch of mail we had held at the post office while traveling for 9 days.

Stan is getting them out later and later.
The Jan/Feb issue had a repeat of his column from Nov/Dec and it ended incomplete.
Not sure what happened there...

Stan is getting them out later and later.
The Jan/Feb issue had a repeat of his column from Nov/Dec and it ended incomplete.
Not sure what happened there...
Explanation included in the new issue.

Explanation included in the new issue.

Blames the environment?!?
Dude, you're the managing editor...
Not a huge deal, the magazine is now kind of the un-official journal of Karin & Coen, but still. I open this issue to Page 1 and see mention of Rick Allen, our "Easter Individual Rep".
I guess Easter is coming.
:meh:

Not a huge deal, the magazine is now kind of the un-official journal of Karin & Coen, but still. I open this issue to Page 1 and see mention of Rick Allen, our "Easter Individual Rep".
😂

Dude...Stan's column was totally tongue in cheek as any reader can observe and as he noted. We all cut each other, including you, some slack re: various statements. Might consider doing that for him. I for one appreciate his work and the content of Trails.
Jim

Dude...Stan's column was totally tongue in cheek as any reader can observe and as he noted. We all cut each other, including you, some slack re: various statements. Might consider doing that for him. I for one appreciate his work and the content of Trails.
Jim

Cool. I didn't realize you were cutting me so much slack in the past.
I will go back to proofing my documents for work. They don't cut as much slack...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom