Lapter Fender Flares - Anyone Interested? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Greetings! Я новичок на вашем форуме. Я посмотрел на форуме, нашел знакомое имя, читать его. Я должен сказать, что компания Lapter в России и сам производит Lapter Fender факелы. На моем TL80 80 были установлены Lapter арок 130 мм. И все же они немного велики для «кроссовки» в 35. Теперь я установлю 80 мм.
С уважением.

IMG_0742.JPG

IMG_0754.JPG

Above aka:

"Greetings! I'm new to your forum. I looked at the forum, found a familiar name, read it. I must say that the company Lapter in Russia itself produces Lapter Fender torches. On my TL80 80 were installed Lapter arches 130 mm. And yet they are a bit big for "sneakers" in 35. Now I will set 80 mm.
Sincerely."

classic

I have a set of these brand new in the box. I am not sure if I want to go this route or a custom route that I am working on with a different vendor so I may end up selling these....44 inches wide version
What did everybody end up doing about the flares? I just got an 80 for my son and we need to address a bad bed liner paint issue with the flares. I'm ready to jump in and get something. Thanks,

What did everybody end up doing about the flares? I just got an 80 for my son and we need to address a bad bed liner paint issue with the flares. I'm ready to jump in and get something. Thanks,
PM Me.. I have the answer.

Kut snake is the main brand in Australia, they have been around along time. I am fenderless but the kut snakes have been tempting me for a while. Some people say to put them over your oem flares, is that the case for the Lapster?

Bump. Looking for a wider than stock flare option. Any one in the US with either KutSnake or Lapster wide flares? Pics? Reviews?
i want to say member c2dfj45 is someone who can get the kutsnake flares, believe he has some on his 80 series. he posts a lot in the 70 series section.

@c2dfj45 do you have any more info?

@c2dfj45 do you have any more info?

Absolutely can get whatever you need. Pretty soon here we are going to start stocking in the Kut Snake flares for a variety of models. Currently I keep 80 series standard width in stock. Kut Snake has a wider set available too.

I'll PM you regarding them.

My truck......standard width Kut Snake flares. Guess the side bar kind of covers up the flare....need to see if I have some build pics before bars.

For me, the last thing I want to do is to make these fat rigs even fatter. After the first factory flare got ripped off wheeling, I threw the rest in the trash where they belong.

I have a set of the lapters.. really weird situation, bought them and they shipped really fast from Russia.. my bank cancelled the payment because out of country, I tried messaging them 10+ times to take my money and they never did.. weird.

They are definitely on the side of too wide, I like them but they are kinda cheap feelin.

Haven’t actually had a chance to install them yet. But if I do I’ll slap some pics up.

I have a set of the 80mm Lapters in the shop waiting for time to install them on my LX450. I hope to have them installed by mid April, and will post pics when I'm done. They seem to be decently made but they install using Nutserts so you would also need to buy the tool for those and need to be willing to drill on the body. Mine arrived from Russia about 2 weeks after I ordered them. In my case I believe the wheels my 35's are mounted on are only 8" wide and hand fitting one flare over a front fender showed about an inch of overhang. I think they would look better with 9" or 10" wide rims on larger tires or a set of spacers on smaller ones.

In my not so professional opinion they are just as good a build quality and material as the Bushwacker flares I had installed on my 2014 4Runner.

For me, the last thing I want to do is to make these fat rigs even fatter. After the first factory flare got ripped off wheeling, I threw the rest in the trash where they belong.
Different locales, different needs. I can understand where you're coming from since you're in the PNW. You guys deal with a lot of tight wooded trails that are not friendly to flares. Not so much the case in the open desert here in Utah/AZ/NV where I spent most of my time. I like the width.

In fact, if I could find a good fiberglass shop that could manufacture something like these replacement fenders that I did for an illustration, I'd be all over them.
80trophyBR by Adam Tolman, on Flickr

Absolutely can get whatever you need. Pretty soon here we are going to start stocking in the Kut Snake flares for a variety of models. Currently I keep 80 series standard width in stock. Kut Snake has a wider set available too.

I'll PM you regarding them.
I'm interested in a wider set.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom