Hood scoops (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Stop messing and just take the hood off already....

I'm just wondering where I can get my hands on this bad boi high rise hood scoop. I'm sure it's higher to get that cleaner cool air.

zEnyRW8.jpg

I thinking about building a magnetic hood scoop. It would just stick on. The only purpose would be to look cool, if your friends like it you could stick it on their hood to try it out. It could also be a Ricky Bobby award if someone drives their rig to hard at an event. Benefits are no hole to drill and not having to find a reason to install one.🙂

This thread makes me crave ice cream.
I thinking about building a magnetic hood scoop. It would just stick on. The only purpose would be to look cool, if your friends like it you could stick it on their hood to try it out. It could also be a Ricky Bobby award if someone drives their rig to hard at an event. Benefits are no hole to drill and not having to find a reason to install one.🙂
A community, faux hood scoop; ingenious.... And being magnetic, it could be installed anyway you want.

Somehow a fake scoop ceases to be cool :)

edit or /whoosh

Any chance you have a more detailed writeup of those mod?
no write up but it is pretty simple job vitara fan is i believe 14 " and it is biggest fan you can fit there but there is no need for bigger one because this one moves good amount of air
i moved horn inside bumper plus instead of Toyota horn i installed ford dual horn what is way louder

that's awesome.......

I did a scoobie scoop and added View attachment 2411551RR side Vents on the hood - they match nicely and dropped temps by 20 degrees at 100 ambient.
i did a lot air flow testing on mine and i ended moving my licence plate , your licence plate is basically like spoiler and pushes air over the grill and you do not get enough airflow through radiator also if you add skid plate under bumper so it can push air under front differential it will create venture effect and pull some air from engine bay otherwise air hits front differential and bounces back in to engine bay

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom