1993-1994 FZJ-80 Updated and Combined FSM

FSM 1993-1994 FZJ-80 Updated and Combined FSM 04

No permission to download
FileType
pdf
IF YOU ARE HAPPY WITH THIS FSM PLEASE RATE THIS RESOURCE 5 STARS!

Revision 04 has been uploaded, check out the update I posted detailing the new features added.

The previous version of the 93-94 FSM had confusing file names, ridiculously complex file paths, and mislabeled/misplaced items.

Well, I finally got tired of this so I spent a whole day extracting all the individual files, labeling them, sorting them by category and order then I compiled them into ONE pdf. After that, I cleaned up the bookmarks to help users quickly navigate to the sections they need.

I still need to upload the AC portion relevant to the 93-94, the current version of this FSM has the AC section from the 96 FSM.
Cover.jpg
TC.jpg
bookmarks.jpg
Author
SmokingRocks
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 36 ratings

Latest updates

1. Expansion of Quick Reference

The following updates have been incorporated in this revision: Diagnostic subsection added to...
  2. Quick Reference Section Added, REV 03_07.08.2022

I've updated the FSM to include a QUICK REFERENCE section, this has direct bookmarks to the...

Latest reviews

awesome resource!
A valuable tool for maintaining our rigs
This information is absolutely priceless. Because of this FSM, owning and maintaining an 80 isn't too intimidating. I'd give it 6 starts if I could.
SmokingRocks
SmokingRocks
Thank you for the 6th star!
Excellent and most valuable tool in an owners arsenal.
SmokingRocks
SmokingRocks
Totally agree, the amount of time it's saved me alone made it well worth the time to compile it all.
Great stuff - please keep the sections for the necessary SST which are called out.
SmokingRocks
SmokingRocks
Thanks, I'll see what that looks like. That's honestly one part of the FSM I never have used because I usually end up making my own SST's when the situation comes up.
Great work. Thank you for your contribution.
SmokingRocks
SmokingRocks
right back at ya bud.
You rock @smokingrocks. Thank you!
SmokingRocks
SmokingRocks
Thanks!
outstanding time saver. thank you!!
SmokingRocks
SmokingRocks
You're welcome!
Super helpful to have this!
SmokingRocks
SmokingRocks
::thumbsup::
Thank you, thank you, thank-you! I've had bits and pieces of the '94 manual but not the whole manual. I've been using a '96 FSM but the differences, especially in the electrical can trip you up. Thanks again for taking the time to creat this manual.
SmokingRocks
SmokingRocks
Glad you find it helpfull!
Top Bottom