Front swaybar quick disconnects revisited and tested (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do you have the list in the other thread?

Update - Now with Spring Break and the Rock Rail project behind us we should start shipping this week.:clap:

When your name comes up we will email you payment info.

Thanks LCP!

Last edited:
Have to put in a good word for this mod:

I ran my own ugly version of this for many years on my 80. Phil has made an easy plug-and-play version for you. Highly recommended.
Having the front antisway bar disconnected DEFINITELY makes a difference. The front flexes more easily and the truck will be more balanced overall off road. On the highway or at higher speeds though, you want that bar connected to the axle. With this mod it is a snap to disconnect/connect as needed. The truck just has to be on flat ground so there is no force between the ends of the bar. That and you have to lay down in the dirt.

Status on the remaining orders?

I just realized that I totally dropped the ball on sending payment for these. I've been consumed with some other things. Did I miss my chance?

i would love a pair too, let me know when you have another batch ready!

Hey phil, putting these on tomm and was wondering about the hitch pins vs. the safety pin. Is the SB mounted to the axle with one hitch pin and one safety pin and then when unhooked lifted up to the frame and the same safety pin and hitch pin are used to secure it to the brackets?

I would like to be added to the list as well!
let me know when more is available.

thanks in advance!

Available now?

I hate to ask, but are there any instructions for installation?

Good pictures even?

I just installed mine last week. Really straightforward and simple installation.

Perfect, I should figure it out. Thanks, if issues will post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom