Front swaybar quick disconnects revisited and tested (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Did mine ship as well?! Also, any word on the interior tire mounts?

Well Yah:D

Interior Tire Carrier - Should be on line and posted by this weekend.
thumb.gif

We make sure we have tested and are 100% happy before we go to market. With that said a couple very minor changes have been made.

Interior Tire Carrier now available CLICK HERE

IMG_0874.JPG

Last edited:
What's the largest size that should fit? It doesn't look like I need the puma bracket as well? And do you have a price?

What's the largest size that should fit? It doesn't look like I need the puma bracket as well? And do you have a price?
I think he told me 13.5 wide, which can hold up to a 37 no problem

I like the new mods the combo of Puma mount and this carrier is very sturdy.

Thanks again for meeting up with me yesterday to pick up the disconnects and puma bracket. It's always a pleasure to put face to name. I'm looking forward to putting that on today!

hey Phil, can you post pics of the tire carrier inside the truck? Thanks...
-Nick

nevermind... Just clicked out of this thread and saw it...

In memory of the Toyota forklift used for product testing. Got permanently retired today. At least it got to play with Landcruisers near the end. :hillbilly::redface:

IMG_6834.jpg

Just ordered for a trip to windrock in mid-early march. Can't wait to test them out

Phil, my disconnect kit arrived a couple of days ago - love the simplicity! I do have a question about the pins: I'm not seeing any need to use the different clevis pin on the passenger side of my '97 LX. I just used the same style clip on both sides, pushed from inside toward the outside. I can't see how the passenger brake line brackets mandate use of the clevis pin. What am I missing? I just want to make sure I'm not using the pins in a way that's going to bork something!

Great product - thanks again!
-James

Phil, my disconnect kit arrived a couple of days ago - love the simplicity! I do have a question about the pins: I'm not seeing any need to use the different clevis pin on the passenger side of my '97 LX. I just used the same style clip on both sides, pushed from inside toward the outside. I can't see how the passenger brake line brackets mandate use of the clevis pin. What am I missing? I just want to make sure I'm not using the pins in a way that's going to bork something!

Great product - thanks again!
-James

You are on it!

If you are able to use the same pin (wire lock safety spring pin) on both sides chances are you do not have factory lockers. With factory locker it is much easier to use the included clevis pin and hair pin clip w/ safety wire on the passenger side with locking actuator.

PM sent Phil...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom