Builds Frog's FJ159 (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I just found this thread and got caught up. Great project. Keep up the good work.

I always loved the ribs of the early dash. You could have a shop beadroll a small panel and weld it in before it gets body worked... Huge style points

_DSC0589.JPG

I just found this thread and got caught up. Great project. Keep up the good work.

I always loved the ribs of the early dash. You could have a shop beadroll a small panel and weld it in before it gets body worked... Huge style points

View attachment 1990337

Nice job Scott, that's a really slick looking way to go about that.

Nice, I’m sure you’ll love it! That’s a beast of a compressor!

I have the qt-54 which is a couple models down and it’s been great. I run the hell out of it with my blasting cabinet and it just keeps on trucking with no issues.

Nice, I’m sure you’ll love it! That’s a beast of a compressor!

I have the qt-54 which is a couple models down and it’s been great. I run the hell out of it with my blasting cabinet and it just keeps on trucking with no issues.
I hope so. It was no joke trying to wrestle all 720lbs of it off the pallet. The cool part is it is much quieter than my old 30 gallon home Depot husky. So far it seems to be awesome

Nice!

So much cool...

Picking up the body tomorrow, pretty excited to be getting it back in my shop. I will do some grinding, and then it's of to the blaster. The blaster I am using epoxy primes their work, and bakes the paint on after. Pretty cool process.
69982.jpeg

Spent this long grinding. These disks are cool but don't last long. Seems like 30-45 minutes a disk
IMG_20190610_112535022.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom