Builds Frog's FJ159

swilson

lurker

Thanks, the black panel was an aluminum panel I cut to follow the curves of the dash.

I was taking about the ribs that are in the early cruiser dashboards... Those are the little details I love about old cars.

_DSC0589-picsay.JPG

S4Cruiser

SILVER Star

Nice, I’m sure you’ll love it! That’s a beast of a compressor!

I have the qt-54 which is a couple models down and it’s been great. I run the hell out of it with my blasting cabinet and it just keeps on trucking with no issues.

A10Driver

SILVER Star
Nice, I’m sure you’ll love it! That’s a beast of a compressor!

I have the qt-54 which is a couple models down and it’s been great. I run the hell out of it with my blasting cabinet and it just keeps on trucking with no issues.
I hope so. It was no joke trying to wrestle all 720lbs of it off the pallet. The cool part is it is much quieter than my old 30 gallon home Depot husky. So far it seems to be awesome

A10Driver

SILVER Star
Picking up the body tomorrow, pretty excited to be getting it back in my shop. I will do some grinding, and then it's of to the blaster. The blaster I am using epoxy primes their work, and bakes the paint on after. Pretty cool process.
69982.jpeg

A10Driver

SILVER Star
Spent this long grinding. These disks are cool but don't last long. Seems like 30-45 minutes a disk
IMG_20190610_112535022.jpg

Top Bottom