Builds Frog's FJ159 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Body is epoxy primed, it's been a long time coming.
IMG_20190702_112851302.jpg
IMG_20190702_112859836.jpg

Been a while since I kept up with your thread, about 2 months and in that time you went from pieces here and there to a rolling rig -- amazing progress. Looking awesome!!!

Been a while since I kept up with your thread, about 2 months and in that time you went from pieces here and there to a rolling rig -- amazing progress. Looking awesome!!!
Thanks

Not much, I don't get in the shop much when it's 110 plus. Hoping to get after it in a month or so when it cools down

I finished my 40 outside, (under a pop-up) in Las Vegas, Summer of 2005. Flew back to Hawaii in August, just as Katrina was bearing down on New Orleans almost exactly15 years ago.

It hit 117F on July 19, 2005 in Las Vegas.

I was younger then.

Yeah. install A/c and never look back.

You guys must have thinner blood down there. We broke a 100-year heat record last summer at 96F. I've traveled a bit but I don't think I've ever experienced anything over 105F. I did, however, build a log cabin one winter where for six weeks we never had a day over -20F.

Anyway, back on topic, this build is looking gorgeous!

I went with ccot, they were ok, did not fit great. My body guy spent a bunch of time making the door skins work. Not sure of any other options

I will ask others. One thing I have learned is that bad parts are definitely expensive.

Nice work! Glad to see you working on this again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom