Builds Frog's FJ159 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Oh man, I have A.D.D. like this. I had to sell off all of my other projects so I only had one to focus on. I am finally making progress on just the one build. I hope you are not as badly affected as I am. Cool project I look forward to seeing your progress when you get back to it.
Yeah man, I really needed to take a step back and think things through. I plan on slowly working on small things with it as I'm waiting on parts for my 40. It is a massive project and I need a break. But rest assured I will keep it moving along

yeah, can you run to the tool crib and grab me a length of flight line? After you get that can you grab me a bottle of K9P?

(Currently 379EAMXS)
I will see if I can grab u some kp9, don't know if they use that on f35's

Spent lots of month in the 379EAMXS. While your in tool crib grab a metal garbage can lid so we can do a radar check...

IMG_20200621_123948.jpg

I liked your signs so much I had to get some too! Need to hang these ASAP

So I completely have ADD, as I have had my FJ40 for 6 years and am still building it. But this is such a great project, I’m really hoping a Ritalin rage will get this thing going again. This thread is super motivating, makes me keep getting off my fat ass and work on my Green goblin!

¿Que?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom