Builds Fly By Night (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What are those seats? Nice!
Electric too?!
Varooom really nice!
Can’t tell if the seat mounts are connected to each other.
Any chance of pics of the underside or Are you just using large washers? Looks like you might be using the seatbelt bolt holes

I redid the front shackles with the zinc a while back and they are doing well, but I think I would next time do the cadmium. A cadmium #2 I guess. I like it better than the shiny penny. More of a mat penny. I will be checking out the cerecote stuff
I guess at some point I will have to buy a sprayer and learn that whole process.
Man!
I wanna drive this thing someday!

I remember some lamenting that.

stoked on your thread!

Right on, thanks man!👍

Yes, where we’re at currently, it would be great to have space for a -

1. Connex Box/shipping container with a drafting dust collector system

2. A large capacity pressurized sand blaster

3. A sandblasting cabinet

4. Huge industrial 10cfm @90psi air compressor

5. Large painting rack

6. Large oven/heating cabinet

7. Paint booth

And then of course all the PPE, and guns, applicators, tools to go along with

I don’t think a shipping container would be wide enough to paint in. But, yes (just getting what you’re saying here - sorry, I’m a little slow sometimes) possibly hot enough to bake powdercoat without a powered heat source. Utah is right there too.

Last edited:
I don’t think a shipping container would be wide enough to paint in. Nice try though.
Don’t you have some shocks to install or something?
Clearly you have mixed up your 6's and 7's

Right on, thanks man!👍

Yes, where we’re at currently, it would be great to have space for a -

1. Connex Box/shipping container
6. Large oven/heating cabinet

And then of course all the PPE, and guns, applicators, tools to go along with
is not number 1 in Arizona the same as number 6
If I trim the trees back can you see the forest? ;)

ANYWHO....
here’s a pic with that rear heater in place. Seems like it might put a damper on a nice sizeable center console. Back in the day, my ol pal RHINO used to run the rocket box center console. I’ve thought about going that route with some modifications (hinged lid, cup holders). Another possibility is one of those consoles that CCOT carries. Those are pretty sweet. Either way the armrests have to go.

57208175-F7A4-4348-A4DE-0CE3E3D5BE57.jpeg

19C2E2EE-56CE-4AE5-8359-A496D0320A9C.jpeg

Is there room to slide the heater under the pass seat?

I likethat great space between the seats. What kind of seats are those? I think you should get the Scheel-mann ones. Have you checked those out? They will help that proposed budget!

I likethat great space between the seats. What kind of seats are those? I think you should get the Scheel-mann ones. Have you checked those out? They will help that proposed budget!

X, these are PT Cruiser seats, early 2000’s. Manual function forward/backward, recline, lumbar. Heated. Electric raise/lower on driver side.

Have not seen the Scheel-man consoles. I’ll check them out.👍

All I can find from Scheel-Mann is seats. Looked at some Tuffy consoles, but they look like the one offered from CCOT above, just aimed more at Jeeps. Right around the same price too. Tuffy probably makes these for CCOT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom