Door Handle + Tail Gate Spring Reproduction (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’m on hold for gathering stuff until border opens again and I can get at my US mail, but do want to thank you & others for the effort to keep parts coming.

Door springs are being made, tail gate springs still being quoted. Leaning on the vendor for an update, will keep everyone posted.

what about door handle cup bezel 🤔😉😏

Mayhaps down the road. I'll tackle that next.

For now: spring vendor is underway on tail gate springs!

K, finally getting around to pricing updates. No change on the handle springs, of course, but now that I have professionally fab'd springs for the tailgate, here is where we are:
  • Door Handle Springs (302 Stainless) - $10 ea, but buy three and I'll throw in one free! Pricing includes shipping.
  • Tail Gate Springs (302 Stainless) - $10 ea, or two for $15. Pricing includes shipping.
Again let's wait for them to actually arrive before we worry about shipping, payment, etc. Thanks everyone.

Calvin

Last edited:
An update on springs:

• Door Handle Springs - I've punched "go" with a spring vendor and will report back with timeline. The part will be made from 302 stainless, which is an improvement over the OEM version. Standard lead time is three weeks but they're a bit idle so I'm expecting faster.
    • Pricing is $10 ea, but buy three and I'll throw in one free! This pricing includes shipping. Woot.
  • Tail Gate Springs - TBD, awaiting vendor quotes.

For those of you who've already requested springs, I'll circle back individually to confirm quantity and continued interest. We're getting there!

Calvin
K, finally getting around to pricing updates. No change on the handle springs, of course, but now that I have professionally fab'd springs for the tailgate, here is where we are:
  • Door Handle Springs (302 Stainless) - $10 ea, but buy three and I'll throw in one free! Pricing includes shipping.
  • Tail Gate Springs (302 Stainless) - $10 ea, or two for $15. Pricing includes shipping.
Again let's wait for them to actually arrive before we worry about shipping, payment, etc. Thanks everyone.

Calvin

Awesome Calvin!
I will do the buy 3, get one for doors and a two-fer for the tailgate springs!

I'm interested in both options

Country and Western?

1598119170555.png

I'll take 4 door springs and 2 tailgate springs. Appreciate the effort in the parts manufacturing. That's awesome.

This is so great, thanks everyone for supporting the cause. Glad to lend my skill set to keep these things on the road.

Blame it on the COVIDs, but the spring vendor is saying a ship date of 9/11 for the handle springs and 9/18 for the tail gate springs. Thanks for your patience, everyone. Bah.

Blame it on the COVIDs, but the spring vendor is saying a ship date of 9/11 for the handle springs and 9/18 for the tail gate springs. Thanks for your patience, everyone. Bah.
Can you mail to Canada
If yes will take 4 door and 2 t

Can you mail to Canada
If yes will take 4 door and 2 t

I don't see any reason why not. I've never mailed to Canada - might need to add a buck or two for shipping. I'll ping you when springs arrive. Many thanks!

... sigh. I've been told both Tail Gate and Handle springs will ship together this Friday (Sep 18th). Patience is a virtue. Right?

I'll report back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom