BaT Canton Mississippi FJ45 SWB with 1FZ (3 Viewers)

Bring-a-Trailer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 45 Series
Mileage
Outside Link
https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1964-toyota-land-cruiser-fj45-10/
Please come check out the live auction

NO RESERVE

IMG_7498.jpeg

IMG_7511.jpeg

IMG_7505.jpeg

IMG_7504.jpeg

IMG_7488.jpeg

IMG_7484.jpeg

Build Thread

I can't believe it's offered at NR, given the total of over $150k in just receipts. Gotta be significantly over that with other odds and ends and other labor costs. I'll be watching intently and hope it works out well.

I can't believe it's offered at NR, given the total of over $150k in just receipts. Gotta be significantly over that with other odds and ends and other labor costs. I'll be watching intently and hope it works out well.
It’s there to sell. Get busy bidding. You might get lucky

So much want. Need to tell the wife that the new shop is almost done and there's plenty of space...:rolleyes:

Calling Jay Leno. Or his ilk.

The pics you posted a bit ago on BAT caught my attention, there was something on one of the pics that I'd seen before. Digging through my digital pile o' pics I finally came across this. Can't remember when I captured it or from where but obviously is from the same source (Weymouth Colonial Motors in Mass.).
1707252409716.jpeg

I also noticed that your posted pic below was for a '63 (or '62) as it has the fixed windshield (welded - I think - to the cowl) vs. the bolted on windshield that came about mid--'63 ('64 model), as well as the earlier door (external door bead only goes to the handle, and internal door handle is the upward pointing one). Note the ribbed roof in 2 of the four pics, and the hunting one and interior pic with a smooth roof. Lot's of questions there.
1707252512214.jpeg

A similar (but a little different in hunter's body positions, same location though?) hunting pic in that ^ collage I'd seen before also, in a different ad, that's incorrectly shown with the pic of a '64 with the bolted on windshield as it's a '63 (or '62) with the welded on windshield.
1707252726245.jpeg

FWIW bump. Calling Jay Leno, et al collectors.

Last edited:
⏰ is a ticking on this one now. I will be watching tomorrow and hope it turns into a bidding war at the end.

I bet it is a friggin’ blast to drive! 😎

Cheers

I was expecting a much different and more exciting ending than that. Not a single reset of the clock at the end. Congrats to the buyer on landing one of the nicest 45 restomods in the country at a fraction of the price to duplicate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom