Builds Benjamin’s 3D Prints Build (18 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

There is no space to fit a rocker switch with a tilt angle for better visibility on the small opening overhead console.
It seems the small opening can barely fit a rocker switch vertically.
1591062024973.png

There is no space to fit a rocker switch with a tilt angle for better visibility on the small opening overhead console.
It seems the small opening can barely fit a rocker switch vertically.
View attachment 2327056

Thank you for doing this mockup. I was hopeful something could fit. I'll just be looking for a scan gauge mount then!

@suprarx7nut I am wondering if sand blasting would give the part a matte finish and hide the print lines.

I haven't tried this, but I have a sandblaster and I have some scrap parts! I'll try this week and report back.

Last edited:
Make 27 Mic Adapter in Rocker-switch Format

This is a request from @WingNutLG

1. Overview of the Final Product

View attachment 2329381

View attachment 2329370

View attachment 2329355

2. Microphone used:

Amazon product ASIN B015KY5J7Y
3. Price:

$10 + Shipping ($7.5 to $8.5)

PM for paypal payment.

That turned out great Ben! Thanks again. For any of us with aftermarket bluetooth radios, this should provide a very slick microphone solution. Even if your switch panel is located somewhere else, this would be very useful. The aftermarket solution of "stick it on the dash/steering column with double-sided tape" just wasn't doing it for me any longer.

I have a 98, do you have any of the RAM mounts available for the blank where an AHC model would have the switches? The spot where sometimes people throw in the change holder, removing the plastic cover just in front of the center console. TIA

I just received the TEQ hubcaps. Very nice job Ben! I'm off tomorrow so I will put them on and clean up the truck for pictures.

I have a 98, do you have any of the RAM mounts available for the blank where an AHC model would have the switches? The spot where sometimes people throw in the change holder, removing the plastic cover just in front of the center console. TIA
CHeck page 1 for all the makes. Pretty sure there is one there for that space.

Check Make 6 V6

Make 3 V4: Rocker-switch Mount for Toyota Tacoma Gen 2 Type 2

1. Overview of the Final Product

1591336844548.png

1591293863253.png

1591294197057.png

1591294077063.png

2. Purchase List to Complete the Installation

Rocker Switches

Panel Plugs

3. Purchase

$49 + Shipping (USPS Priority). PM for Paypal payment.
or

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom