Builds Benjamin’s 3D Prints Build (10 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Snapped another wheel pic.

1591495767693.png

Aww man. That would’ve been a great idea for the second switch blank on the mic/Scanguage II build. Ah well, great idea though!
The dimmer is not in standard rocker switch size. It is much larger especially in the depth. Have to make a special place for it.

1591496424565.png

Got the ScanGauge mounted, programmed to read transmission temp and corrected speed. This mount fits perfect!

C8EC8F0B-DFA6-4DFE-9F68-C6EB0D7EBDA5.jpeg

Do you have anything for the 03+ models yet? Maybe I missed it. Nice work!

I don't own a 03+. Mine is 2000.
Some of my makes work with 03+ I believe, like scangauge or rocker switch mount.

But post a photo and circle the place where you want me to make something for.

Do you have anything for the 03+ models yet? Maybe I missed it. Nice work!

Ben,

Thank you again for your patience on this. Glad to say that Version 2 works without issue!

The subwoofer setup:

i7

-Tang Band W6-1139SIF 6-1/2" Paper Cone Subwoofer. Keep in mind that I had to widen the diameter on the box to make it fit
Parts Express

MDF 3/4 thick spacer ring. That Tang Band is too tall. Ran out of subwoofer options that clear the box. They all didnt work to my liking.
Ebay link

I believe I am Running 2x of the 8ohm 20W resistor inside the box wiring to prevent drawing too much power from the amp
Amazon

Ben,

Thank you again for your patience on this. Glad to say that Version 2 works without issue!

The subwoofer setup:

i7

-Tang Band W6-1139SIF 6-1/2" Paper Cone Subwoofer. Keep in mind that I had to widen the diameter on the box to make it fit
Parts Express

MDF 3/4 thick spacer ring. That Tang Band is too tall. Ran out of subwoofer options that clear the box. They all didnt work to my liking.
Ebay link

I believe I am Running 2x of the 8ohm 20W resistor inside the box wiring to prevent drawing too much power from the amp
Amazon
Very hard project. Some key dimensions had to be taken from photos you sent to me. I am very happy it worked.

Slide out fridge? Just kidding...

How about a replacement for that dreaded front cupholder "butterfly" piece? To: 1/replace 2/improve so that a grande SBUX won't tipover on every turn?

Slide out fridge? Just kidding...

How about a replacement for that dreaded front cupholder "butterfly" piece? To: 1/replace 2/improve so that a grande SBUX won't tipover on every turn?
Working on something to replace the whole cuoholder. The original one is just too shallow.

1591664549221.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom