Builds Benjamin’s 3D Prints Build (12 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do you offe any of these in lulzbot green?

We need @re_guderian to chime to see how they are running.
Sorry for the letdown, that was just a photoshop request from a mudder...

I'm a 16"-alloy-OEM-guy all the way. Lightest tire/wheel combo you can get! Running them on my '04 as well. Back to your regular programming...

Sorry for the letdown, that was just a photoshop request from a mudder...

I'm a 16"-alloy-OEM-guy all the way. Lightest tire/wheel combo you can get! Running them on my '04 as well. Back to your regular programming...
16 OEM is lighter than method wheel? Nice.
What tires are you running?

16 OEM is lighter than method wheel? Nice.
What tires are you running?
Amongst all the OEM/Tundra offerings. Didn't compare to aftermarket, but it's gotta be close. Plus my Photoshop was like seven years ago... :)

Just put in my order for the M2V2. Thanks Ben

What length of b2b arm are y'all using? I have a shorty (1.75") but think a longer one may work better.
I'm using the ball that Ben recommended in the Mk post, so 1" ball but whatever the standard length is.

Amongst all the OEM/Tundra offerings. Didn't compare to aftermarket, but it's gotta be close. Plus my Photoshop was like seven years ago... :)
Let me clarify... For any particular tire model (since weights very dramatically between tire models) across all the various Toyota wheel offerings, for the same overall tire heighth and width, the 16" alloy results in the lowest overall tire+wheel weight combo. As the wheel gets bigger, the tire bead weight increase offsets the weight loss of shorter sidewalls. That, added to a heavier (larger) wheel increases the overall rotating weight. In 2013 there was jack all for aftermarket options, and what there was, was uuuuuugly...

Thanks @re_guderian

So, to get back to it. @BenCC I think a simple spacer would work, as you mentioned earlier. I am sure we can all source hardware our own hardware once one of us figures out what works. The spacer seems like it would be 1000x easier to make than most of the cool stuff you have already done, haha. Let me know if you want me to send you a cap. Unfortunately my entire truck is ripped apart, so I wont be the best one to measure the amount the grease cap sticks out right now.

I see Method 305 NV listed at 28.1 lbs.

1591032869775.png

Thanks @re_guderian

So, to get back to it. @BenCC I think a simple spacer would work, as you mentioned earlier. I am sure we can all source hardware our own hardware once one of us figures out what works. The spacer seems like it would be 1000x easier to make than most of the cool stuff you have already done, haha. Let me know if you want me to send you a cap. Unfortunately my entire truck is ripped apart, so I wont be the best one to measure the amount the grease cap sticks out right now.
I already have a cap on my hand. And measured all dimensions I need. I will try to make something for LC/LX.

@BenCC do you plan to develop anything to put rocker switches in the homelink area? I'd love to mount my winch controls up there, but cannot find anything for that area besides the scangauge.

@BenCC do you plan to develop anything to put rocker switches in the homelink area? I'd love to mount my winch controls up there, but cannot find anything for that area besides the scangauge.
Did you check the first page? All the Makes are there with plenty that goes in that area.

I don’t have a rocker switch mount for the homelink area. Can you take a photo and indicate where exactly you want to mount the switches?

I see Method 305 NV listed at 28.1 lbs.

SCS F5s are 19lbs, I think. OEM 16" LC wheels are 24lbs. I just gave up a set of F5s on my previous 100 series. Hated to lose them for the weight savings.

SCS F5s are 19lbs, I think. OEM 16" LC wheels are 24lbs. I just gave up a set of F5s on my previous 100 series. Hated to lose them for the weight savings.

So that's the reason people like F5s so much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom