- Aug 26, 2011
Greetings. This is a half build and half promoting thread. I want to document my 3d printed parts/accessories and share the design/fabrication process.
List of Makes:
Suggested Project List:
List of Makes:
Make 1: Scangauge II Mount for Toyota Land Cruiser 100 Series
M2 V1: Rocker Switch Mount for the Lower Right Center Console Panel
M2 V2: RAM Ball Mount for the Lower Right Center Console Panel
M2 V2 LEFT: RAM Ball Mount for the Lower Left Center Console Panel
M2 V3: Magnetic Mic Mount
Make 3: Scangauge II Mount for Toyota Tacoma Gen 2
M3 V1 Scangauge II Mount for Toyota Tacoma Gen 2 Type 1
M3 V2 Scangauge II Mount for Toyota Tacoma Gen 2 Type 2
M3 V3 Rocker-switch Mount for Toyota Tacoma Gen 2 Type 1
M3 V4 Rocker-switch Mount for Toyota Tacoma Gen 2 Type 2
Make 4: Multiple Rock Switches Mount for Toyota Land Cruiser 100 Series
M4 V1: Six Rocker Switches
M4 V2: Five Rocker Switches + One Map Light
M4 V3: Extra Clearance
M4 V4: Extra Clearance with one Slot for Dimmer
Make 5: Scangauge II and Rock Switches Combo Mount for Toyota Land Cruiser 100 Series
Make 6: Change Pocket Mount
Make 7: Rear Cooler Switch Hole Mounting Plate
Make 8: Voltmeter Mount
Make 9: Kenwood TM-V71A Remote Head Mount
Make 10: Multi-switch Mount with 12V Outlet or USB Ports
Make 11: Scangauge II Mount with 12V Outlet or USB Ports
Make 12: Scangauge II Mount for Mini-Homelink Overhead Console
Overview of three versions
M12 V1: Round-up
M12 V2: Square-off
M12 V3: Minimalist
Make 13: Transfer Case Lever Cap
Make 16: Third Row Ashtray Replacement Panel
Make 17: Sub-woofer Cover
Make 18: Third Row Cup Holder Replacement Paneld
Make 21: Overhead LED Replacement
Make 22: Kenwood TM-D710G Remote Head Mount
Make 23: YAESU FTM-400XD Mount
Make 24: EZFix of door switch panel
Make 25: Door Step (Door Trim Protector)
Make 26: Wheel cap for Method NV Wheel
Make 27: Mic Adapter in Rocker-switch Format
Make 29: Second-row Cupholders Replacement
Make 30: Keystone Device Mount in Rocker-switch Format
Make 35: Switch Pros SP-9100 Switch Panel Mount
Make 36: ICOM IC-2730 Mount
Suggested Project List:
- Ashtray mount for rocker switches or USB ports.
- Third row AC redirection duct.
- A panel to replace the original panel by the left knee.
- Rocker switch mount at the center console pocket (See Make 6).
- USB charging port at the back of the center console (See Make 7).
- Cup holder
- Kenwood TM-V71A remote head mount (See Make 9).
- Multi-switch mount with 12V outlet (See Make 10).
- Scangauge II mount with 12V outlet (See Make 11).
- Something in Door Ashtray Slots (by savirc).
- Scangauge II mount for the mini HomeLink console (See Make 12).
- Third-row Ashtray Panel (See M16 V1).
- Third-row Cup Holder Panel (See Make 18).
- Subwoofer Panel
- Shifter Knob
- Morimoto XB universal kit mount ( from @spaber05)
- 7in round headlight replacement (from @jay3253)
- Variation of M2 to mount a Ram ball (from @geanes and @gregnash) (See M2 V2)
- "...my overhead DVD played didn’t work when I bought the truck. I have no idea what could go there, but it would be pretty cool to see what you come up with! Maybe a pocket for CB radio with some lights on the sides? Or maybe just a piece that holds some LEDs that can be wired into the cargo lights so they come on when the doors open? " (from @aaronrules)
- something to fill part of the door slot @Otter
- A snap on cover that prevents items from blocking or restricting air intake for those with rear A/C @James Bentley
- "Ben, I was thinking about the ash tray in front. I know if I pull the tray out my iPhone 11 (pro) will fit. I was wondering if you could fab up a shelf that could have a built in Qi charger. A person could then enter, slide the phone in and it would charge (and if you had wireless CarPlay or whatever the android version is) you’d be coed free and the phone would be out of the way.“ @CBdeJ