Builds Benjamin’s 3D Prints Build (12 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Have you done a test fit on the front wheels? The grease cap sticks out too much to fit the factory hub cover. I would love to have something that covers my front hubs.
This is for the request from @OwnerCS. He put this on a Tacoma. For land cruiser, I need photos or measurement to make the cap clear of the grease cap.

Have you done a test fit on the front wheels? The grease cap sticks out too much to fit the factory hub cover. I would love to have something that covers my front hubs.

I think I've seen someone on here with Method 315s with the standard method cap on the front. I see some without also. The standard cap is very thin metal.

Little teaser of the method caps.

IMG_20200526_115633.jpg

1590518587057.png

Last edited:
Not sure if I missed this in this thread, I have this type of overhead console in my LX

1573253487681-png.2128353

Will this style fit as a direct swap from a LC (so the LC Homelink, Sunroof buttons and lights still work?)

1573224781813-png.2128053

Not sure if I missed this in this thread, I have this type of overhead console in my LX

1573253487681-png.2128353

Will this style fit as a direct swap from a LC (so the LC Homelink, Sunroof buttons and lights still work?)

1573224781813-png.2128053
I am not sure if they are a direct swap. But I have a product for your overhead console.

I am not sure if they are a direct swap. But I have a product for your overhead console.

Hey Ben,

Thanks, i'm trying to keep Homelink. If I can source a LC overhead console with the sunglasses holder and Homelink, i'll see if it fits in my LX. If it does, i'll be ordering a Scanguage holder for it, ;)

Last edited:
Hey Ben,

Thanks, i'm trying to keep Homelink. If I can source a LC overhead console with the sunglasses holder and Homelink, i'll see if it fits in my LX. If it does, i'll be ordering a Scanguage holder for it, ;)
Or you can send me the whole overhead console. I will try to integrate the homelink in the Scangauge mount.

Just a bump for this thread cause @BenCC is making some really cool stuff!

Has anybody else removed the overhead DVD player and been thinking something has to go there....BenCC has to be the smart one to figure out what could and should go there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom