What was your favorite PP so Far

• 2018 DeMotte, AZ North Rim

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2023 Kolob Reservoir Utah

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LOVE me some Sierras , Dusy-Ershim is one of my favorites . .https://www.alltrails.com/trail/us/california/dusy-ershim-4x4-trail
Read a few of the trail reviews. “Unrelenting trail that poses every obstacle imaginable” now I know what kind of trail Evan LOVES!! 😎

This is perfect timing. Wife and I are starting to look into our travel plans with the kiddos this Summer. Are we thinking June? I'd love to load the kiddos up for some camping and four wheeling fun. I'd be up for Rico again if anyone is cool with that. The Pig has it's new rebuilt motor so she should be ready. Been working through some electrical gremlins but what else is new.

Also as a side note, I've been working on this FJ62 that is scheduled to go on BAT soon. Wish me luck. It's all original (almost 1 owner except for me) 73,000mi rig.

View attachment 3540039

View attachment 3540040

View attachment 3540041

View attachment 3540044

View attachment 3540045
Whats the reserve?
😉

2 pages in and no suggestions yet ... well im a sucker so here goes .. Northern Nevada ghost town tour . like Elko area . or great basin . Some of us that are in that area maybe could suggest some cool locations . ( Ideas ) ( Hamilton ) ( shanty town ) ( belmont) ( delamar )( Goldfield )
Goldfield or Tonapah or Coaldale Junction might cause flashbacks.

Well, I am sold. OnX is showing all kinds of forest roads around Jarbidge. We can spend a day doing the ghost town tour like Evan said. Not too many other ideas coming in and this looks like a winner.
1707243680887.png

Jarbidge is really cool and right next door to Owyhee County Id; pretty similar landscape. We've done an overnighter into the East fork of the Jarbidge, there's also a cool rock arch near the main Jarbidge in Idaho on Cougar Creek. Lots of exploring to do around there and a cool old town that even has an old (1965?) FJ45 LPB that's been a resident since new.

Thread linked below has some pics of the area, no Pig content, haven't had my pig out there in about 20 years...guess I better get to working on it.

Last edited:
Sounds beautiful

Stayed the night nearby in Jackpot, NV when dad sent me up (after work, on a Friday, lol) from Vegas to Twin Falls in a 1976 2.5t GMC to get a big electric motor (way too heavy for a pickup.)

But that was nearly 40 years ago.

Got in trouble when I got back because he figured out that I’d averaged 55 mph on the 500 mile return from Twin Falls to Vegas.

I’m down.

Is any member here living in or near Twin Falls, Idaho?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom