How is everyone doing? (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just a few more weeks overseas. You gonna celebrate by going to the pig party?
Going to have a party but probably not going to make it to the pig party......at least not this year.

Time isn't the problem.

Loans that are "ok" and "finalized" only to melt away like fairy dust at the last minute, and "oh, hey, we need another $50,000 to make the deal work" kind of bullsh*t.

Some of these fine individuals need horsewhipped.
I hope everything is working out now!

Driving through our small town yesterday, I spotted a nice looking 60 series. Stopped to admire it, and owner was having issues with his power window. Had him follow me home and got window back in place. Owner is new to the area and was surprised to find a fellow mud member. Great community here on Mud. Nice example of an 89 62 series.

View attachment 2990776
Almost as nice as this one!

1651413404676.png

I just realized this morning that we are down to one month left in the magic Kingdom. Both land cruisers are on a boat somewhere off the coast of India at the moment and ETA Jacksonville in mid June. Household container on a different boat currently in the Arabian Gulf and ETA Savannah early June. It's been an interesting 4 years but we are ready to get home and just chill for a while.

Wow, congrats!
I have heard the best time to leave a place is before you are ready...

Agree with ya Greg, can’t wait for simpler times. May 1st I’m no longer medical director for the hospital Urgent Care. 10 more shifts as a primary care doc, last day May 25th. June 13th start my new part time 20-24 hour week job overseeing providers for a Tulsa based urgent care system. After 20 years I’m stepping back from direct patient care. No longer fighting the documenting on a damn computer meant for the younger crowd.

Was driving to town this morning in my 79 ford with coffee hanging in it’s little basket on drivers door since they didn’t come with cup holders and it felt so damn good.
Wow, that is going to be a pretty decent change!!!

SOLID Basic ALL around vintage toyota tech. , especially for anyone new to a 55

i have 99% of all the gear and tools shed discusses ......

my friend Faye is a T-TEN Program grad. as well too ...........

:)

Left the magic Kingdom Thursday night. Felt a tad surreal knowing we weren’t coming back. Laying over in Barcelona for a few days. Thought all you pork fans might enjoy a photo from the restaurant last night.

73AAAA32-F644-42D6-9D3C-5218989DA724.jpeg

Been amazing week, retired from patient care after 20 years. Gonna provide some oversight for some clinics part time as a physician lead. The nursing staff provided me some nice attire to wear while swimming in the swim pond at farm.

Above all my most incredible daughter graduated high school yesterday!! Super Proud of her, hard worker, never got a B in high school and is off to Oklahoma state.

2E10A7C4-74B1-4890-83CD-307DF183C526.jpeg

E0BCF559-1DFA-4822-BB8B-45E22FDAA407.jpeg

7FFB4631-2839-4493-8357-1F68784E581B.jpeg

Last edited:
Been amazing week, retired from patient care after 20 years. Gonna provider some oversight for some clinics part time. Staff providers me some nice attire to wear while swimming in the swim pond at farm.

Above all my most incredible daughter graduated high school yesterday!! Super Proud of her, hard worker, never got a B in high school and is off to Oklahoma state.

View attachment 3020438

View attachment 3020440

View attachment 3020441
Wow, congratulations!!!

I know I would have been pretty psyched if I got B's in HS! :rofl:

How much longer are you in the Boat? I would still like to assemble a crew of @FJBen and @Laughingjackal and make the drive. I think everyone actually has a working Cruiser right now!

OSU - that is for the smart kids, right @gonzopancho ?

dont see any of those baby pigs they eat there-cochinillo, loved those
Funny you mention that dish. Had suckling pig at a different restaurant last night. Didn’t take any photos of the plate unfortunately. It was awfully good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom