Favorite Tire Pressure Gauge? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
What is your favorite/most accurate dial-type tire pressure gauge?

I've had an Accu-Gage dial gauge for ~15 years. No complaints. It's nice being able to air down with the press of a button while watching the pressure.

I really like my Longacre. I have a hose setup with lock-on chucks so I can air up and air down one side of my truck at a time. I just put the gauge on it and use the thumb valve to release pressure.

showImage.ashx

I've tried a few, including Joe's Racing and a pricey fluid filled Intercomp. The Joe's racing gauge is about $25 on Amazon, and in my opinion, can't be beat. Whatever you get, make sure that most of your readings will fall around the midpoint of the dial where the gauge is most accurate. i.e. if you average 30-40 psi then get a 0-60 psi gauge.

X2. It weighs twice as much as any of the other 4 pencil gauges I have and slides more smoothly.
Plus it Supports a mud vendor so he can keep producing products to fix problems we didn't know we had. :)

Don't look around the site. You'll be sorry.
Wits' End Tire Pressure Gauge

I up you one with Wits’end pencil gauge! Hand calibrated/verified by @NLXTACY and made In the USA!:steer:

Last edited:
Jesus someone please hide this thread. I can hear the 40 and 60 Series Guys laughing at us already...

At least it’s not a cupholder thread...

Jesus someone please hide this thread. I can hear the 40 and 60 Series Guys laughing at us already...

Well, gee Lovey.... I have nowhere to set my Chablis while Jeeves airs up the round thingies on our ride........

I have put the tire gauge in the cup holder, does that count? Who cares what the classic car guys think, do they air down for the car shows and parades?:hillbilly:

JACO is the best of the ones I have owed. The bleeder works in small increments so you can get real accurate results. Just make sure to bleed it out after use and leave no pressure on it. I ruined one other that way. No air lost putting on the stem! Was worried that lower pressure reading in the 30 – 40 range would not be accurate because of how high this goes. Seems to work great on motorcycle tires and 10 ply tires at 90lbs. Saved the best for last, It is L shaped and swivels. Looked far and wide to find an L shaped one that even swivels. Try it and the 45 fixed angles will be lost at the bottom of your toolbox, must be way lot cheaper to make.

X2 - this one is small, light, fast.

Does low pressure stuff like ATVs and lawnmowers, does higher pressure stuff like Load Range E tires.

Specs say 5 to 150 PSI - love it. Under $15.

1604196065391.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom