OK, disclaimer: I am doing this for the sake of documenting my trip down fiscal irresponsibility lane for those that have asked. I don't really have forensic evidence of everything I've done, so this is the chronological photo journal for anyone who's interested and I'll annotate it to the best of my recollection. I also will have to come back and add stuff over time since i'm not doing this all in one shot. Let's start! Pic of where we are today: And where we started: OK, so this is my first 4x4. This was also the first 80 I went to look at. Bought it in late March 2013. It was sort of a pile in a lot of minor ways. Dents, missing carpet, heater and AC didn't work, taillight was broken, leaking oil everywhere, no smog from the kid who was selling it (sketchy!), wheels were awful looking, no antenna, running boards falling off, etc etc etc. Stereo wasn't even hooked up right. But it had 180K on it, lockers, and was $3400. So, you know, whatever. Actually the OE sized BFG ATs were in decent condition. Most of the stuff was easy to fix. The AC needed a new condenser, the heater controls just had the molex connector unplugged from the previous owner attempting to install a stereo. The antenna... who cares. bumper... who cares. dents... who cares. Taillight was $75 so that sucked a little but overall it was fine. Oil leaks are no big deal to me as long as you keep it full (for a while) so I left that alone. Stupid CDL switch - this was my first mod.