SAS Solid Axle Summit #4 Official Thread 2020 (5 Viewers)

SAS #4 Color Choices

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tentative plans to roll out of Seattle area on 7/31Friday AM. We generally take 2 1/2 days for the trip there-back. Arriving mid day on Sunday.

We will head out Friday 8/7 or Saturday 8/8 for the upper left.
Is this a week event?

Is this a week event?

Yup Mon. -Thurs/Fri. It’s for sure a time commitment especially with the distance involved, but well worth it.

Yup Mon. -Thurs/Fri. It’s for sure a time commitment especially with the distance involved, but well worth it.
C32E71C5-1C35-4CB7-A380-FAAF3CF55E9E.jpeg

“Excellent!”

I've been trying to register since about 6:45AM EST, before post #30.....and it is still telling me to confirm my email, but I haven't received an email yet to confirm. Uggghhhhh, I'm trying.....

I’m in! Praying that it’s not solo though!!
We have the honor to share a spot with ya! Praying the whole family makes it!!!

@Yackster

Hunter asked if his friends were coming this year. What should I tell him? 😁

He also asked if he could send your girls Valentines. 🤭
Unfortunately at this time it doesn’t look like they will be coming but I’m sure they would enjoy getting some valentines I’ll p.m. the address

BTW @The Machinist , we are in 47-A again this year...same as last year. Plenty of room and your invited 😎.

We will have to pass this year - Kauai beckons. Our 42nd wedding anniversary is the day of the group photo and raffle.

Understand that John. Three years in a row spending your anniversary with the group warrants a trip to Hawaii. Enjoy my friend and give Kay a hug for us.

For SAS do you do any remote camping up in the Rockies or just in a campground?
Is there a different drive everyday or some time to explore, climb, fish, etc?

For SAS do you do any remote camping up in the Rockies or just in a campground?

You are welcome to do whatever you want, it's super laid back. KOA is just the herding ground. @Rockymtnreaper @EasternYeti and I plan to do at least one night at Imogene summit. Sans diff swap ideally.

If I go I’d want to stay the night up in the mountains every night.

Do Imogene, theres a few great areas off Cinnamon Pass, anywhere in Silverton is great, same with Telluride. It's endless. Looking at doing a trail out to Creede as well. That would probably give even more good mountain sites.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom